Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Who says I want him to prioritize his health over his manga? *Cracks whip* Tell him to GET BACK TO WORK! Where is his Nen!?!? He's gotten lazy?! Is this his Condition? Did he or Shounen Jump break a covenant or something? Tell him to find other artists and he just have fun cracking the whip over THEIR heads. *shatters nearby vase* Or next time he walks the plank.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think he needs a special work desk... one where he is sitting in an onsen and his work is sitting protected on a dry work surface... lets get some engineering students working on this pronto! :mono
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
I think he needs a special work desk... one where he is sitting in an onsen and his work is sitting protected on a dry work surface... lets get some engineering students working on this pronto! :mono
Nah, a whip and snarling pirates holding cutlasses to his throat will do the trick! Zehahahah! I'm not ask'n 'im to draw! I'm tellin' him that if his body ain't cut out for it anymore, find some minions and get it done the hands-free way! Zehahahah! An if it's too expensive... well.. *Grins* Just let me know! Zehahahahahahah. Ahahahahah!
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
456
Reaction score
658
Country
Sabertooth
sigh...
new record...
what a yoke...

anyway, some good voice acting here
:D:gwah
 

Manta33

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
145
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, last time he was gone this long he came back and finished the ants arc and I don't think many of us were disappointed with the result. If he comes back and finishes this arc in one go that would be amazing. We have major deaths coming of top tier characters. Illumi, Chrollo, Hisoka..two are likely dead. And a chance for Kurapica to bite it as well. The remainder has to be handled super carefully to prevent boxing himself in via overpowering the cast. Neck and back issues suck. Man needs PT. But seriously, you are right Blackbeard, hire minions if it's not improving and he wants to continue. The art was never really the highlight.
 

Kokoro Juuden

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 15, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
Storm's End
Pretty much 2 years now and still no comeback?
I try to forget about it but, sometimes youtube decides otherwise by "reccomending" random hxh videos...


Also, wasn't there an old interview about Yuyu Hakusho and problems in the later parts of the manga where he couldn't really make it like he wanted?

So if this time he wants to avoid that by finishing hxh properly, shouldn't he have enough motivation for the drawings? Then he doesn't know how to proceeds with the story?
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pretty much 2 years now and still no comeback?
I try to forget about it but, sometimes youtube decides otherwise by "reccomending" random hxh videos...


Also, wasn't there an old interview about Yuyu Hakusho and problems in the later parts of the manga where he couldn't really make it like he wanted?

So if this time he wants to avoid that by finishing hxh properly, shouldn't he have enough motivation for the drawings? Then he doesn't know how to proceeds with the story?
I'm pretty sure togashi is in a status place where he can do whatever he wants, hence the hiatuses. On yuyu hakusho he had way more pressure from the editors.
About the story, in some interviews he looked very confident on having a lot (if not most of it) planned. He even said there were 4 more arcs after chimera ant, so he prob knows where everything is going and how its gonna end.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Three new series are scheduled so it's unlikely that it'll return this year :feelsbadman.
 

dougbp

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Guys, of all times to make a comeback, this is the worst.

I've already given hope this year because of Covid-19. I know that hurts, but it's the true.

Wishing that 2021 brings the vaccine and HxH comeback.
 
Last edited:

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Make a guess, I can think it's mobile game and escape game that only exclusive in Japan

...
Guys, I think this is probably it
 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Thought we was getting new information this issue?
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Thought we was getting new information this issue?
Just extra stuff like:


With BtW only being 4 chapters, the next two weeks are the best chance for an announcement. If nothing, hello 2021.
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Just extra stuff like:


With BtW only being 4 chapters, the next two weeks are the best chance for an announcement. If nothing, hello 2021.
Seeing Kurapika and Hisoka on the bottom of the page, man WSJ sure does know how to add more salts of what we are actually wanted
 

HXH.INFO.PLZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
24
Country
France
Hello everyone hope you doing good.
Ihave a question of extreme urgence, I am watching hxh on netflix and currently at the chimera ants arc, so I wanted to know if I could continue watching it on netflix because I heard that the next arc was modified so it acts like the "last arc" cause netflix wanted to have an ending or whatever, anyways I just wanted to know where I could watch a version that isn't modified and is exactly wher the author left.
I hope you'll understand what I mean, and thank you to anyone who will answer <3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello everyone hope you doing good.
Ihave a question of extreme urgence, I am watching hxh on netflix and currently at the chimera ants arc, so I wanted to know if I could continue watching it on netflix because I heard that the next arc was modified so it acts like the "last arc" cause netflix wanted to have an ending or whatever, anyways I just wanted to know where I could watch a version that isn't modified and is exactly wher the author left.
I hope you'll understand what I mean, and thank you to anyone who will answer <3
Hello. No, the last arc hasn't been modified.

I don't remember if they added some scenes, but the adaptation of the arc is faithful.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hello everyone hope you doing good.
Ihave a question of extreme urgence, I am watching hxh on netflix and currently at the chimera ants arc, so I wanted to know if I could continue watching it on netflix because I heard that the next arc was modified so it acts like the "last arc" cause netflix wanted to have an ending or whatever, anyways I just wanted to know where I could watch a version that isn't modified and is exactly wher the author left.
I hope you'll understand what I mean, and thank you to anyone who will answer <3
It wasn't modified it just uses a part of the story as a conclusion point. Which was a pretty good place to finish the anime. The manga continues to this day.
 
Top