---hidden---

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,315
Reaction score
24,934
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, I am not sure I understand your English (not trying to be rude, I'm just not magic) but I am going to give it a go.

Bam has the ability to devour things. The implication being that he can endlessly absorb powers and make them his own. Unlike other people who merely host powers.

Traumerei has his "all creature" which we saw unleashed shineuh across the entirety of the nest and perhaps beyond. BUT we don't know the nature of those shineuh. Traumerei is the tower's greatest anima. The LPB's main gimmick is being anima. With that in mind it makes sense to think all creature is still to some capacity an anima power. Originally the implication was that anima could control shineuh but their ability to control beastking suggests it goes further. I don't think any anima can directly control humans or even other sentient species within the tower. Otherwise the LPB wouldn't have bothered creating human-animal hybrids they could control.

Now, we don't know how all creature works, we can only speculate. But it is a pretty safe bet that it probably does not work like bam's devouring. My working theory is that traumerei as the greatest anima in the tower by far is capable of the greatest expression of anima abilities. Within all creature we saw one or two of the shineuh traumerei used against yaratcha or yama. So my idea is that traumerei as the greatest expression of anima abilities possible is capable of recreating via his shinsoo any creature he has controlled before. That would explain why his all creature contained a shineuh he was already using. And why he gives his shineuh to his children and is able to do with a mere seven monsters.
 
Top