- Joined
- Feb 28, 2008
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Domo Minna-san
Well I tried to look around and can't seem to find any topic very much related to this discussion.
Anyways, I’ll continue,
Was just wondering, has anyone ever picked up any hints from chapter title pages or volume covers etc?
I caught a few while rereading D-gray a while ago, it seems like Hoshino Sensei has deliberately provided some vivid clues and hints for future references of the Manga. Some I found have been already fulfilled; some are yet to show up.
For example, to make my point more clear on it,
In 1st volume, chapter 3, the title page shows Allen in a weird starry cloak, with a mask in front, resembling the star of the Earl and crown on his head. On two sides, either of the hands appears to be holding things as opposite as to dark and light.
We now know Allen's Innocence, Crown clown, mask, crown and cloak, matches. His two arms are as opposites of each other as black n white.
Now some of the things that are simple hunches and are yet to be seen in D-gray,
In this same volume, in chapter 4, in title page there is this weird creature behind Allen.
Not really much sure what this thing is but just putting in my two cents, I think it's Timcanpy's true form. This thing is like behind and on Allen head in familiar manner like Timcanpy usually does, sitting of Allen’s head and all. And it has the same cross like pattern in front of its eye like on Tim's front and same type of wings. The rest of the stuff like, how its organic structure resembles Allen old left are and its own left seems to be missing, is what I can't determine yet.
Next, another title page in this volume is of chapter 7. Allen is hold a little white dragon in his lap and Tim is sitting on its head.
Now I can't actually think up anything of what's this one is about but it can be some sort of hint of something we might see in D-gray future developments.
Has anyone spotted some more of such details? Include them in so we can enjoy some significant predictions… XD
Well I tried to look around and can't seem to find any topic very much related to this discussion.
Anyways, I’ll continue,
Was just wondering, has anyone ever picked up any hints from chapter title pages or volume covers etc?
I caught a few while rereading D-gray a while ago, it seems like Hoshino Sensei has deliberately provided some vivid clues and hints for future references of the Manga. Some I found have been already fulfilled; some are yet to show up.
For example, to make my point more clear on it,
In 1st volume, chapter 3, the title page shows Allen in a weird starry cloak, with a mask in front, resembling the star of the Earl and crown on his head. On two sides, either of the hands appears to be holding things as opposite as to dark and light.
We now know Allen's Innocence, Crown clown, mask, crown and cloak, matches. His two arms are as opposites of each other as black n white.
Now some of the things that are simple hunches and are yet to be seen in D-gray,
In this same volume, in chapter 4, in title page there is this weird creature behind Allen.
Not really much sure what this thing is but just putting in my two cents, I think it's Timcanpy's true form. This thing is like behind and on Allen head in familiar manner like Timcanpy usually does, sitting of Allen’s head and all. And it has the same cross like pattern in front of its eye like on Tim's front and same type of wings. The rest of the stuff like, how its organic structure resembles Allen old left are and its own left seems to be missing, is what I can't determine yet.
Next, another title page in this volume is of chapter 7. Allen is hold a little white dragon in his lap and Tim is sitting on its head.
Now I can't actually think up anything of what's this one is about but it can be some sort of hint of something we might see in D-gray future developments.
Has anyone spotted some more of such details? Include them in so we can enjoy some significant predictions… XD
Last edited by a moderator: