Shounen -Hitogatana- by Onigunsou

zillac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I cannot remember all the details or their names, but there had been a project of creating better "pilots" (whatever you call those people using katanas) specialized in using katanas; the two of them are the only successful cases of that project. Some of the other children probably died, and the few survived but did not make it to the standard were kept in some sort of facilities. This explains why the little girl can stay in the katana for such a long time. There had been two generations of the project; Togusa's big sister's from the previous one.
 

Mido-ban

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
someone please have the raws from 15 to 17? I really like this manga and I want to know what will happen!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
New chapter released.

The fights between AKCD and Artisans are really awesome. The chapters really focuses on the difference very well. Artisans are basically fighting machines who are only interested in fighting and strength. They lost a lot of reason due to the experiments they underwent. The fights between Kiku-Ichimonji (driven by Shirou) vs Onimaru (driven by Hakobera) and Shisio (driven by Minamoto) vs Ootenta (driven by Suzushiro) were fast but very well done. I enjoyed them a lot even though they can be somewhat confusing.

I think that the Artisans are doomed to lose
 
Top