- Joined
- Feb 19, 2010
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 55
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
(yes I'm dead serious when I say I have no idea where else to post this!)
I'm guessing there's enough people here who have read both Bleach and Naruto for there to be an interesting discussion on this subject. Don't just rage about how it could never happen!
Hitsugaya Toshiro:
Strongest of all ice element zanpakutō in Soul Society
Controls Water/Ice
Bankai allows him to freeze/shatter any enemy he stabs.
Can use his spiritual energy to fly (or w/e his flying trick is, who cares He can fly!)
Gaara of the Desert:
Controls Sand
Shield of sand auto-blocks any attack/Layer of sand protects his skin
Can crush opponents using sand
Uses sand to fly
The impossibilities of an actual fight ever happening aside, who do you think would win?
For the sake of the fight, this is the Kazekage Gaara, calm and collected, Before the one-tailed beast is extracted from him. Hitsugaya does NOT have his power 'limited' as often happens to SS captain who go to the human world. (so they're pretty much both at full power)
As far as their reason for fighting each other, you'll have to use your imagination, but they will be fighting to at least somehow incapacitate, if not kill, the other.
Where the battle would theoretically take place has been decided (by me) as...A sandy beach by the ocean!
Be sure to include your reasoning for the potential win/lose/draw!
Depending how this goes, there's a few other match-ups I'd like to post (I'm sure we could go on forever about Naruto VS Ichigo)
I'm guessing there's enough people here who have read both Bleach and Naruto for there to be an interesting discussion on this subject. Don't just rage about how it could never happen!

Hitsugaya Toshiro:
Strongest of all ice element zanpakutō in Soul Society
Controls Water/Ice
Bankai allows him to freeze/shatter any enemy he stabs.
Can use his spiritual energy to fly (or w/e his flying trick is, who cares He can fly!)
Gaara of the Desert:
Controls Sand
Shield of sand auto-blocks any attack/Layer of sand protects his skin
Can crush opponents using sand
Uses sand to fly
The impossibilities of an actual fight ever happening aside, who do you think would win?
For the sake of the fight, this is the Kazekage Gaara, calm and collected, Before the one-tailed beast is extracted from him. Hitsugaya does NOT have his power 'limited' as often happens to SS captain who go to the human world. (so they're pretty much both at full power)
As far as their reason for fighting each other, you'll have to use your imagination, but they will be fighting to at least somehow incapacitate, if not kill, the other.
Where the battle would theoretically take place has been decided (by me) as...A sandy beach by the ocean!
Be sure to include your reasoning for the potential win/lose/draw!
Depending how this goes, there's a few other match-ups I'd like to post (I'm sure we could go on forever about Naruto VS Ichigo)
Last edited: