Hiya

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Great! I'm also interested in photography. Not that I've really taken any great shots, but I like to make photos. ^^ Do you upload your work somewhere, like in DeviantArt?

Trying new things is nice, it makes you understand yourself better sometimes. And you really should do what you like the most. It's funny though how sometimes we're best at the things we don't like. xD

I see you're also interested in music. And you have a YouTube account? Wanna show? :p

Good luck with your goals and don't give up on what your heart desires. :amuse (Philosophy: complete)
I do have a Deviantart account. I go on it all the time to pretty much lurk around for neat things to try into my photography and sorta find it hard to upload stuff on there more often than I do on Flickr. I update my Flickr every day since I'm currently doing a 365 Days Project and a 52 Weeks Project. My Deviantart has a bunch of my old photos from when I started my 365.

My Deviantart: http://haterzgonnahate.deviantart.com/
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/haterzgonnahate/

AMG. It's embarrassing. D:

yukihime03 said:
My, my... Naomi... FRESH MEAT? LOL~
LELLELLEL. I liek diz.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Lol, not really named or any band or anything. I use an alias name rather than my real name so I won't get stalked on the Internet. Sort of like that Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana kind of thing? I like to keep my Internet and social life separate in a way. 550,000+ subscribers is pretty much my humiliation, lol. Made a lot of coot friends from Youtube too. It's quite enjoyable. But at times, I want to be "normal". Lol. My explanation skills just suck..

Well if I wanted to name a band, I'd say BBB time. o-o. Me and some of my best friends like to mention it a lot.
:rofl

Us, stalkers? :derp How did you know? That's absurd!

Why BBB Time? Does it have a special meaning?

My, my... Naomi... FRESH MEAT? LOL~
Mmm you know it, Yuki-chan. You know it. :3c
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
:rofl

Us, stalkers? :derp How did you know? That's absurd!

Why BBB Time? Does it have a special meaning?
Lol. xD. Doesn't really have any meaning tbh. It's just a joke between me and my friends that we made out of pure random. Because one night, we started text'ing each other a bunch of random porn and one of them happened to be a big black lady which the joke would stand for BBB = Big Black Booty. It's so addicting to look at imo. :F. LOLLOLLOL. Wouldn't really consider it as porn though, but more like a religious poster.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Nano, you seem like a guy who would enjoy FT and AG, due to... you-know-what :D

I'm right? :3c
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Are you a Masochist? o.O
I suppose so. I'm also quite sadistic. :F.

alphabeta said:
Nano, you seem like a guy who would enjoy FT and AG, due to... you-know-what

I'm right?
Lolwut? I don't know what those are apparently.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Lolwut? I don't know what those are apparently.
Fairy Tail / Air Gear. Both great Shounen series. I brought them up, because I thought you were into Ecchi (due to your set) and hence you would like those as well. Well, give them a read, anyway. :thumbs


And don't "Lolwut" me ever again. :pwnge
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hi!

How are doing?

DO you like FF?

what zone you enjoy posting the most
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Fairy Tail / Air Gear. Both great Shounen series. I brought them up, because I thought you were into Ecchi (due to your set) and hence you would like those as well. Well, give them a read, anyway. :thumbs


And don't "Lolwut" me ever again. :pwnge
I've read and watched both. They're pretty cool. But no, I don't like Eechi/******/etc. or any type of pornography whatsoever. It's actually quite disgusting. Not sure how they would relate much to my set tbh other than Orihime's boobs. But my set is merely just a regular tag as I like to make tags/avatars/banners and whatnot all the time.

good_boy said:
hi!

How are doing?

DO you like FF?

what zone you enjoy posting the most
Hiya. ;D. Good I suppose.
FF as in Final Fantasy? Then yes, I like it; In most forums, I mostly enjoy posting the graphics sections. But I like posting in the fun zone here.
 
Top