- Joined
- Sep 14, 2011
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 151
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I do have a Deviantart account. I go on it all the time to pretty much lurk around for neat things to try into my photography and sorta find it hard to upload stuff on there more often than I do on Flickr. I update my Flickr every day since I'm currently doing a 365 Days Project and a 52 Weeks Project. My Deviantart has a bunch of my old photos from when I started my 365.Great! I'm also interested in photography. Not that I've really taken any great shots, but I like to make photos. ^^ Do you upload your work somewhere, like in DeviantArt?
Trying new things is nice, it makes you understand yourself better sometimes. And you really should do what you like the most. It's funny though how sometimes we're best at the things we don't like. xD
I see you're also interested in music. And you have a YouTube account? Wanna show?
Good luck with your goals and don't give up on what your heart desires.(Philosophy: complete)
My Deviantart: http://haterzgonnahate.deviantart.com/
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/haterzgonnahate/
AMG. It's embarrassing. D:
LELLELLEL. I liek diz.yukihime03 said:My, my... Naomi... FRESH MEAT? LOL~

(Philosophy: complete)



