Hola!

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So I'm not really new, but I've been inactive for a while and never introduced myself here.

I'm Sharikaaria, but you can call me Shari cuz that's kinda long. If I had to sum myself up, I'm a rather eccentric Indian girl halfway through college. I can speak some Chinese and understand bits of Japanese (due to watching too much anime, haha, I bet a lot of you here have done that too).

Currently, I'm keeping up with Naruto, D.Gray-Man, and Skip Beat, although I have gotten pretty far with Bleach and One Piece as well. Other suggestions would be welcome! (Technically I'm so busy with school that I shouldn't have time for them, but who cares!)

I'm glad to be able to finally meet you all :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Indian Indian or Native American Indian?

Namaste if first or kemosabe if second. \o

Good Ending and Beelzebub are definitely worth a read!

Probably too late to welcome you, but feel free to ask any questions you may have about the forum!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Welcome Shari even if late! How do you find this abrupt change in Naruto?(Naruto going out, madara as well and nighttime?)

And Shally ftw!!!
sorry about this last one...it's called mod pairing syndrome...M3J will be able to explain
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't join the other mods, man. Quit the pairing, you're not a female. :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I agree that watching too many anime brought you at least to understand some words or phrases in Japanese. XD

Welcome, Sharikaaria! Have a great stay here at MH. :) Mind if I ask why did you finally decide to be active here? ^^
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm Indian Indian. I haven't read Good Ending or Beelzebub, although I've heard of them. Yayy maybe I'll have a new addiction.

@benelori - I kind of like how Naruto's finally out in the open and I'm curious to see how he'll do something about Sasuke and the war. I don't know what made him confident enough to walk all over the kyuubi (maybe it's just that he's Naruto..), but I hope the next chapter will have awesome development just like the last one. What do you think?

Thanks phio-chan! I've always surfed MH, looking for Naruto spoilers/Edited Mangas. After a while, I decided to bring my old MH account back to life so I could actually join the discussions.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
hi5, same here. You an immigrant or born in US? If you're Indian, you're likely to be living in NJ, NY, PA, or IL. Me right ya no?

Read both, they're very good though very different. Both have comedy, but GE is a shounen romance while Beelzebub is a shounen action with possible parodying of other shounen action.

Naruto's Naruto, he's always confident or acts confident even though he thinks (or thought) he was worthless. IT's what makes him awesome, the fact that he keeps going and working hard and telling people "FU!" like he did to the Kyuubi. You think Naruto finally has a good solution?


JOIN JOIN JOIN! If anyone gets fresh with you, I'll kick 'em in the balls. :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Sharikaaria grats for reviving yourself here. :)

Check out the fun fourms when you can &

I'd recommend you read Noblesse and ID (See sig).
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@M3J - that's almost freaky you could pick out the right states (yay for stereotypes). It's PA actually. I was born here. Oh, I started reading GE and it's pretty good! As for Naruto, we don't really know what his solution is yet because it looks like Kishi will keep it a secret for as long as he can. It's probably won't be anything too complicated, since Naruto's so simple-minded. A Naruto vs. Sasuke clash is inevitable, but I think Sasuke will at least turn against Madara (once he figures out all the lies Madara has been putting him through).

@Charlie - thanks, they look pretty cool! I will check them out :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Well I think the first day's end was to sudden...I'm just hoping that the developments that were started during the day will be finished during the night...
Even if Gaara's fight didn't start, Kakashi was about to slaughter the enemy, and Kishi stopped that...I had this similar feeling when I was reading Bleach...Kubo had his pace, although really slow, but still, there was a reason for it...and then suddenly he started the Deicide saga, and everything ended
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thanks phio-chan! I've always surfed MH, looking for Naruto spoilers/Edited Mangas. After a while, I decided to bring my old MH account back to life so I could actually join the discussions.
I see. Yay for coming back from death! XD
So, what do you think of MH so far? Most favorite section here aside Naruto? XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
@M3J - that's almost freaky you could pick out the right states (yay for stereotypes). It's PA actually. I was born here. Oh, I started reading GE and it's pretty good! As for Naruto, we don't really know what his solution is yet because it looks like Kishi will keep it a secret for as long as he can. It's probably won't be anything too complicated, since Naruto's so simple-minded. A Naruto vs. Sasuke clash is inevitable, but I think Sasuke will at least turn against Madara (once he figures out all the lies Madara has been putting him through).

@Charlie - thanks, they look pretty cool! I will check them out :)
I have a big family, so it's even easier to stereotype accurately. \o/

How is PA and where in PA do you reside? One on my mom's side lives in Harryburg (misspelled it on purpose) and one on my dad's side lives in... near King of Prussia. My state is your neighbor, we should so totally barge in each other's house without warning. Fun, amirite? \o

You think Sasuke doesn't know Tobi's lying? Itachi did say Tobi sicced Kyuubi upon Konoha, and Tobi actually reinforces that even though he denies unleashing Kyuubi.

Describe why you think GE is good please. :3c
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
So I'm not really new, but I've been inactive for a while and never introduced myself here.

I'm Sharikaaria, but you can call me Shari cuz that's kinda long. If I had to sum myself up, I'm a rather eccentric Indian girl halfway through college. I can speak some Chinese and understand bits of Japanese (due to watching too much anime, haha, I bet a lot of you here have done that too).

Currently, I'm keeping up with Naruto, D.Gray-Man, and Skip Beat, although I have gotten pretty far with Bleach and One Piece as well. Other suggestions would be welcome! (Technically I'm so busy with school that I shouldn't have time for them, but who cares!)

I'm glad to be able to finally meet you all :)
Hello Shari,

Welcome to the zone. Thanks for the introduction, I really appreciated and its a pleasure meeting you too. I guess I could speak a little bit of Chinese and Japanese after watching so much of there shows too. Who is your favorite female and male character in Naruto?

Take care, LordHokage. :)
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@phio_chan- not really sure.. maybe the global discussions? I haven't actually posted in many other places besides the Naruto board.. didn't realize that until you pointed it out, haha.

benelori may be right about the cooking corner.. it's pretty interesting! This is kinda random, but has anyone seen the youtube channel cookingwithdog? They have many drool-worthy tutorials on how to cook Japanese food (and they don't actually cook dogs, if you're wondering). I don't really cook a lot myself, but just watching it is ah-mazing.

@M3J - I'm guessing you're from NJ? I'm closer to central PA, a few hours away from the King of Prussia area. I have been there a couple of times, though. Traveling opportunities are generally rare so I don't get to barge in to anyone's house very often, sadly. I guess I forgot Itachi told Sasuke all about Tobi. Whoops!

I like GE because the pairing is rather unique.. a rather unconfident boy with an uber cheery girl. I've gone through many shoujos that are more about a shy girl/bad boy, so this is a refreshing switch from the cliche.

@lordHokage - thanks! Hmm.. my favorite male character would be Naruto, since he's always full of positive energy. My favorite female character would have to be Tsunade. She's not only super strong, but smart and reliable.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yep, NJ. Somewhat a sucky place due to crime and stuff. You ever been there?

You don't have a car or are you too busy? Hopefully people don't barge into your house as well. :P

Where in America have you been?

Uber cheery girl? How far along into the manga are you? :x
 

Sharikaaria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
385
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not too far. Thanks for the spoiler, though. :P

Yeah I've been to NJ many times, although nowadays I am too busy to go at all. I've been to many places in the US too (most of the northeastern states, Florida, California, Oregon, and Washington). So I guess I lied. I have been places, just not recently. What about you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What spoiler? :|

Orlando, most of NE as well, some areas in Cali, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon,Hoover Dam, and Canada. What were your favorite places to visit?

Oh, and Michigan and Illinois too.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
just noticed, everytime a girl make a thread, M3J is present :lmao
anyway hi Sharikaa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States


edit: ........................


This is not the fun forum.... :sweat

Darn you multi tabs..... :paperbag.

Guess this can be considered mod spam. ~_~
 
Top