Hold on to your butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

I like the Catherine cover better! :o

More ecchi. :hurr My PS3 collection needs some ecchi in it! :oh
just like the winking look of Kat...although Catherines ecchiness is tempting to sex up my collection a bit..only girl cover is bayonetta and all i think of with her is Dat ass
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

Yeah, indeed.

Only girl cover I have are Bayonette and the Tomb Raider games.
But none of the TR covers have some ecchi in it, they are not sexy at all. Sure, the Underworld cover looks great, but that's that.

And yeah, Bayonetta's ass. :hurr
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

is dat some Bayonetta? She had weird ass proportions :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

That picture is so horrible.. and yet so nice. :hurr
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

That's some nice cosplaying going on there. :hurr
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

Food?

I didnt know the provinces were so improvised. Its a shame. Here we are throwing out food willy nilly and up norf' they have very little. My heart aches at your sad position. It truly does.

 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

I'm a starving student.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

So I heard...

X gonna give it to ya! :3c​
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

university students always go hungry

I haven't eaten in 12 hours :crying

but that's just because I'm too lazy to go eat :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

So I heard...

X gonna give it to ya! :3c​
I'm afraid that Hyst won't be able to understand that reference.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

He won't!? :worrybunny

Oh well. I dunno how to translate it in hystlisch :?bunny and I sure as hell ain't going to attempt giving it a go. :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

He's a metal-head. You should know that by now. He has no knowledge of so-called Negro Poetry.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

I might be metal head but i do know that song by DMX :cookiestare
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

Is it the 30 seconds to mars dude :confused:
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

Is it the 30 seconds to mars dude :confused:
maybe you should have paid attention in the LPTPW thread when imp asked same thing and got an answer :cookiestare
 

cracker

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
2,504
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

lol weird thread...ill bite

What do you think of Cowboy Bebop?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

well hello there.

Cowboy Bebop is my 2nd fav anime really. everything about it was perfect even the epic magic mushrooms Ed episode. Great and ending with pace dont see it in many animes or even manga anymore
 
Last edited:

cracker

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
2,504
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

You have great taste, Bebop is awesome. I could good in vast detail about the significance of each episode and the development of the characters and the epic conclusion but I'm not in the mood for the ole' walls of text lol...

Might I inquire whats your favourite anime?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top