Semifinal - Holo vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Holo vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

• Holo

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe it's because of your pseudo.

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Honestly, I don't buy the 'wet dog' argument. You see lots of anime characters with a ton more hair to have to deal with than Holo does. It's more about how often it's washed and with what is done to take care of it.

(I still haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I found that line of thought to be rather inane).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Honestly, I don't buy the 'wet dog' argument. You see lots of anime characters with a ton more hair to have to deal with than Holo does. It's more about how often it's washed and with what is done to take care of it.

(I still haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I found that line of thought to be rather inane).
Have you ever heard of wet cat smell? Or wet hamster smell? Wet ferret smell? Wet gecko smell? No? Me neither. All animals get wet but only dogs are notorious for their wet smell. This is specifically an issue concerning dogs. You could even have a character who is an actual literal ball of hair but wouldn't have such issues when getting wet. It's not like there is a wet hair smell... Imagine you had a cat girl instead of a dog girl. And imagine she is hunting birds or some shit on the lawn and suddenly the sprinklers start doing their thing and she gets soaked and then she runs home. The worst case scenario is that you have a wet cat-girl in your home. And maybe she decides she needs to use the litter box and gets sand sticking to every inch of her body. But that is it. If it's a holo? Every room she so much as approaches will smell of wet dog. And whatever piece of furniture she touches will have to get fucking napalmed to get rid of the wet dog smell.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Don't listen to Kkck.Vote for Holo.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Shouldn't you give the more unpopular character a chance and vote for Yui since you are the one who nominated a rather unpopular character yourself in the previous Waifu Wars event? Wasn't it fun for you to see Marika break through the obstacles against all odds? Wasn't it a pleasent surprise that people supported her instead of the more popular character? I was full of admiration towards Cpt. Marika and you. Both of you made the final captivating, because it wasn't the final everyone predicted at the beginning of this event. How boring is it to always see the favorites or the most popular contenders in the final? :/

Just let this sink in, please. Thank you. :3
syx how dare you!
Silent! No remarks from the peanut gallery!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, I actually saw a couple episodes of this holo thing. not the other girl though. And I gotta say, WTF? She is literally a con artist and straight up deceives and robs a dude through a con. Sure, she is in a cultural context in which that is seen an "smart" but I still don't see how this is a good quality. I call bullshit on holo and the bullshit cultural context she is in where it is acceptable to rob someone. And it is even the victim's fault to boot. Holo needs to get spayed, chained up and muzzled.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Ok, I actually saw a couple episodes of this holo thing. not the other girl though. And I gotta say, WTF? She is literally a con artist and straight up deceives and robs a dude through a con. Sure, she is in a cultural context in which that is seen an "smart" but I still don't see how this is a good quality. I call bullshit on holo and the bullshit cultural context she is in where it is acceptable to rob someone. And it is even the victim's fault to boot. Holo needs to get spayed, chained up and muzzled.
Keep watching, mang!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Keep watching, mang!
God no. Holo is a criminal. I liked her better before i saw her anime and she was just a doggie. I don't know crap about yui but provided she doesn't throw babies into a blender or something she is clearly the better choice.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Holo threw babies into a blender? :s

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Holo threw babies into a blender? :s
Nah, she just scammed a guy out of a lot of money. But it was the guys fault for falling for it...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My memories are not clear but if she tricked that guy it means he deserved it :hmph.

Reactions: Sky

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
My memories are not clear but if she tricked that guy it means he deserved it :hmph.
I guess the people whose legs she humps also deserve it....

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I guess the people whose legs she humps also deserve is....
I am rather calm even after reading this. Must be because of the recent MG.

Reactions: Sky

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's a pretty effective mental composure training eh?

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
God no. Holo is a criminal. I liked her better before i saw her anime and she was just a doggie. I don't know crap about yui but provided she doesn't throw babies into a blender or something she is clearly the better choice.
Eh, it's just a little money! What's it got against love?! :bishie

Status
Not open for further replies.