Semifinal - Holo vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Holo vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

• Holo

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
gentleman prepare to defend you waifu. i need very good reason to vote for them @niichan i am afraid just being a fellow fate fan won't cut it since its the semi final. i need to know alot more convincing this time.
Who would you vote vor?

Tamao no Mae or Mashu?

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So much for bros before hoes huh... I'm glad Rem got defeated this early on, even though I voted for her :pjsalt

Everyone should at least give me the opportunity to campaign for Yui, don't just give this girl your vote bc you like wolf ears or whatever :darn

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
gentleman prepare to defend you waifu. i need very good reason to vote for them @niichan i am afraid just being a fellow fate fan won't cut it since its the semi final. i need to know alot more convincing this time.
That's a good attitude at least :nod Well I already made a very long post in the previous thread, a lot of good points there. No worries though, ofc I will start campaigning here soon too :arf

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Doesn't that work different way dude. well since yui beat misaki wouldn't it make sense for yui to win just to make misaki's defeat less salty.

I am rooting for Holo since the one I nominated(Rita) lost though. I liked Erina, Misaka and Iri as well. If any of them had won I would have been happy, but I am indifferent to Mikasa and Beatrix as waifu.

Every canine, dog or otherwise (she is better of as a dog, not as an animal as cowardly as a wolf) needs proper care. What if she gets a tick on her back where she can't reach? Will you leave her to just scratch her back against the floor? she'll just get more bugs and who knows what else. Regular cleaning is indispensable for all variety of animal girl hybrids.
Good thing humans invented tools for these kind of things. Can't you just see her as a normal woman with animal hears and tails as bonus. You act as if she was a dog, with the same intelligence as them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Voted yui. Dog girls are way too much work. Shots, spaying, ticks... Good companions but having to potty train a waifu to go on a newspaper or the yard is just so damn inconvenient.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He got this far only because of @syx. He doesn't deserve to win anything. It's as if he had lent his waifu to him :whynot. He is not very different from Atom, who let you campaign for Jeanne alone.

Vote for Holo.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
How dare you vote for Holo @Sky, we're through :twitch

I need a shoulder to cry on, please comfort me @Brandish and @syx

I will support you nii:wtf
I will make a set a support you ASAP:feelsgoodman
Yui deserves to stomp Holo and ...who again?..oh yeah a creep called mikasa:pjsalt
First because as @Farfalla said we aren't into zoophilia and we don't like creeps who always cries an unknown man's name :pjsalt

You won't be able to trash Yui,she's too strong:gar
As well as her oppai power:hurr

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Wat '-'
No, if it's something in my name, by all means, go for the creep.
The problem is that she only begs Eren's bread name '-'

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Darky, I'll leave it to Belserion to smack it into your head that it's a waifu competition, and as your waifu, in an ideal waifu world, she wouldn't be screaming Eren all the time.
Unless you have a problem with ladies screaming your name as well :hurr
PLUS THIS IS NOT THE MIKASA THREAD

Reactions: Sky

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Darky, I'll leave it to Belserion to smack it into your head that it's a waifu competition, and as your waifu, in an ideal waifu world, she wouldn't be screaming Eren all the time.
Unless you have a problem with ladies screaming your name as well :hurr
PLUS THIS IS NOT THE MIKASA THREAD
In an ideal waifu world, every one of the best waifu nominated are the best waifus '-'

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
@Sky tbh that's not a very good comparison as i know both Tamamo and Mashu very well, i know there personalties, strong points and weaknesses. While for Yui and Halo I know next to nothing. they may seem similar but i can't just vote for one without knowing about said character.

That's a good attitude at least :nod Well I already made a very long post in the previous thread, a lot of good points there. No worries though, ofc I will start campaigning here soon too :arf
I look forward to it my friend, amaze me :p

i will be holding my vote for now, til i hear from bogh sides.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Reminder that people voted against the likes of Misaka in the previous match because she is 14. Here Yui is 16 while Holo has lived for centuries and carried a child.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The school girl or the wolf girl as waifu...? What kind of choice is that ^^
Well, the kind of choice between an actual human being and a dog girl whose ticks you have to remove every time you leave the door open and runs into a field.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reminder that people voted against the likes of Misaka in the previous match because she is 14. Here Yui is 16 while Holo has lived for centuries and carried a child.
Just one? What happened to the other puppies in the litter? Did she eat them?

Status
Not open for further replies.