HONJOU TAKA

Uki_san

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I'm come from thailand, I can type Eng. a little bit.
Test my drawing.
Please give me a comment,

Thank you....
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cool job :)
welcome to MH..
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
It looks awesome :nuts I hope to see more of your works posted on MH :thumbs
 

Uki_san

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I don't know what taka's hair colour.
Someone know. PLEASE TELL ME!!! I will paint

SINCERE
Thank you

 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
We won't know for sure until we see an official colored page with him, but I think he probably has white/silver hair like Riku :noworry or like Ukitake since you seems to like him too :amuse (and Taka means "hawk" and hawks are often silver-colored)

Second drawing is great as well (just, maybe the nose looks a bit too much like a triangle), you really are skilled at drawing his hair :amuse
 

black_burn

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
598
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
awesome job
 
Top