- Joined
- May 4, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Please help me , I really want to scan / clean a manga but suddenly I don`t know how .
I have a Photoshop ; can that help in cleaning a raw manga ?
These are the mangas I want to scan /clean :
Kimi ni Todoke | Kaichou wa maid sama | KissXSis
[Raw versions please]
Please help me T^T
I`ll do my best in helping clean a manga , as long as I know how to o.O
Thank you very much !!
I have a Photoshop ; can that help in cleaning a raw manga ?
These are the mangas I want to scan /clean :
Kimi ni Todoke | Kaichou wa maid sama | KissXSis
[Raw versions please]
Please help me T^T
I`ll do my best in helping clean a manga , as long as I know how to o.O
Thank you very much !!
Last edited: