- Joined
- Nov 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,134
- Reaction score
- 2,325
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was looking into this week's chapter and we all can see Madara's right arm is back, showing some sort of liquid slipping from it.
I also noticed that on the same page, Madara is in front of Zetsu-like spines, and afterwards White Zetsu appears on front of him, with the same spines, from the floor.
(I don't seem to find the online chapter to link right now, but when I find it again I'll link the page I'm talking about)
We also see in this chapter that Zetsu can, once again, generate lots of corpses for himself, just like in the Kage summit, where lots of "him" were killed and he is still living.
So my theory is this: Zetsu has regenerative powers that, just like he can create other bodies for himself, he can recreate other body parts for people that lost them.
Just to add another spice to it, I previously wrote a theory about Zetsu's powers being some sort of Hidden Doujutsu (since it were only 3 great Doujutsu before, and another would be a Hidden one in order to also be great but unknown).
Theory about new "~gans"
And one thing I'm looking forward to, is that Sakura eventually discovers she has the same powers than Zetsu (she also has two sides of her mind, pretty much Yin and Yang). People don't discover their KKGs till events trigger them, like Nagato's trauma. So what we may be looking at is Sakura's power-up as a healer in the future? Is Sakura really gona become plant-like, not just the name (Sakura is a tree)?
I also noticed that on the same page, Madara is in front of Zetsu-like spines, and afterwards White Zetsu appears on front of him, with the same spines, from the floor.
(I don't seem to find the online chapter to link right now, but when I find it again I'll link the page I'm talking about)
We also see in this chapter that Zetsu can, once again, generate lots of corpses for himself, just like in the Kage summit, where lots of "him" were killed and he is still living.
So my theory is this: Zetsu has regenerative powers that, just like he can create other bodies for himself, he can recreate other body parts for people that lost them.
Just to add another spice to it, I previously wrote a theory about Zetsu's powers being some sort of Hidden Doujutsu (since it were only 3 great Doujutsu before, and another would be a Hidden one in order to also be great but unknown).
Theory about new "~gans"
And one thing I'm looking forward to, is that Sakura eventually discovers she has the same powers than Zetsu (she also has two sides of her mind, pretty much Yin and Yang). People don't discover their KKGs till events trigger them, like Nagato's trauma. So what we may be looking at is Sakura's power-up as a healer in the future? Is Sakura really gona become plant-like, not just the name (Sakura is a tree)?