How did you come across MangaHelpers?

~Satan~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
was findin sum naruto forums & found this forum on google :D:D
 

namimori

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Rabid Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan that I am, I stumbled across MH while trying to dig up the raw for KHR before onemanga had the latest chapter up. Came across the spoiler thread, and have been a devout follower of the spoiler threads ever since... only just actually registered, though. ;)
 

toguro_max

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmm, tricky question.
I believe it was the same way everyone else, "googling" something...
If I recall correctly, I was searching for some guides on Editing or something...
 

Mentally Unstable

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
I was searching for releases of Hajime No ippo. When I saw a discussion relating to it. I wanted to contribute to it so I decided to join....however can't seem to remember what I wanted to contribute :'(
 

Qia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
found it when i was searching for a Naruto review :)
 

SoS

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
While streaming the net for manga to read and raw manga chapters and volumes that i can't afford
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A friend told me about the signature contests.
 

Isogi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Originally discovered the site while looking for latest releases of manga.
Finally registered because I wanted to talk to a translator here.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I dont remember but ever since i signed up ive loved it.
 

Poneglyph420

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
597
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I was reading One Piece and it jumped me.

Oh yeah just googled it.. heh.
 

Rankendrake

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Here because the group I started to work for releases here.
 

ghostbear

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Singapore
I got impatient waiting for Edited Mangas and was searching for sites to have manga raws to read
 

Mizukodomo14

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I had just finished reading chapter 204 of XXX Holic, and I had to find a forum where I could discuss it. Naturally i went to the Google machine on the intertubes, and found this place. really liking it :D
 

Gumibear

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for moar chapters and came across this place on google, lurked for a while but thought i should contribute some pixels.
 

fatetastarossa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
for me,

I was looking for 07 ghost new chapter in google

and then I found this website.

I learn how to make manga from this website too.

It's the best thing because everyone work hard for another people

who went to read ^^

It make me happy to know this website and everyone who work hard
 

~*Enigma*~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Found this place late last year but recently made an account. I was looking for One Piece Chapter Discussions and I found this place.
 

doggygirl_10

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've always kinda stalked this place for Bleach (and other) raws....This place always gets 'em really fast, so I came here a lot....

So I figured I'd actually join. XD
 

Sakatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I was looking around at translating stuff and then I came across this, bookmarked it, made an account and then promptly forget I had an account here.

It was until three days ago that I really started doing translations or at least felt confident enough to do it.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
i couldnt wait till a next chapter of OP is out so i started looking for spoilers and there goes mangahelpers im here for 2 years though i recently had an account .
and what can i say about mangahelpers , its a great forum i liked the service here good staff and a clean place where you can read and discuss your favorite mangas .
 

Xerneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
766
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Well a couple years ago I reached the point where I was interested enough in BLEACH to discuss it in a forum setting. So I just did a google search for the best BLEACH sites on the net, and MH was among the top 5. I chose MH over other sites because it also had large sections dedicated to other mangas, in case I became interested in something else. The only "specialized" site I bothered with was BA, cause they always got the (real) spoilers first.
 
Top