How did you get your username?

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I used one of those "Check what your name would be in this-or-that language" -pages. And it was Totinona.
Now I use that username everywhere since I'm probably the only one using it. :>
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
David+hazard => Dhazard
Yeah, I know, pretty dumb >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
sry for going offtopic but @ totinona where did you find that hpage?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
My username is my real name. My name is Elie which is Lelo also, it's like William and Billy,
 

Pix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw the word Pixy somewhere and thought that Pix would be an fine username and it did.
 

KazigluBey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kaziglu Bey is the name the Turks gave to Vlad Dracula AKA Vlad the Impaler.
 

haganenorenkin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
from the anime/manga fullmetal alchemist (hagane no renkinjutsushi) later i changed it for "hagane" meaning only "steel" although my nick here is haganenorenkin cuz hagane was already chosen :(
 

DragonKiss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well my username is a name of a player in one online game i play(Pirate King Online)
I then took his name for this forum coz it seems awsome :P
DragonKiss= Kiss of the Dragon? also one kungfu move i think..
 

Monte

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
negro
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My user name is a tribute to my favourite mangaka... guess which one, hehehe
Here is a tip
Raysen- Yusuky´s father
ht- short for hunter
 

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
70
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Uhm, I thought it was a word...?

LOL, joking. It's a combination of "assimilate" and "asylum".
 

Tehmk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Teh (Internet leet speak for 'the') MK (Mortal Kombat) and voila Tehmk comes out. :D
 

Ergon

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I played "Heroes of Might and Magic II" a lot when I was younger...there was one barbarian called "Ergon" that I would always recruit, he wore a wolf skin on his head :) When I needed a random name for a forum once, "ergon" just came to me, since then I've been using it all the time :p
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I Thought of something indestructible, and ~Adamant~ came to mind, then I wanted something that involved fire to complete it... then I came to add ~Dragon~... Mix it all up and you have:

The Adamant Dragon.
 

D3M1URG3

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
179
Reaction score
19
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been told multiple times in my life that I am a Blasphemer, so over the course of my forum stints across the anime/games/comics/gfx communities I've had the word "Blasphemy" in my user name: ".Digital-Blasphemy.","Horrendous-Blasphemy","TheBlasphemy","DSMBlasphemy", etc. So, I simply decided on Blasphemy.
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Lol mines is just a play on "Tsuna" and everyone else on logicalgamers calls me Tsuny or Tsu-kun and Tsuny sounded more original. xD
 

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually wanted segue but typed in segua instead.
 

Jeffu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
i was thinking what username i should use about 2 mins and then i did the impossible i added u to my name so it goes like jeffu better than just putting jeff i guess.
 

devious_bookworm@c

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I took my classmate's teasing (calling me book-worm) and added devious before it because... I'm not exactly a super nice person. Take that, bullies! ^.^
 

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
my favorite manga
 
Top