How did you get your username?

Haine Asakura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I just thought of it randomly in my head, I didn't wanna use "Hiraishin" since I use that everywhere.
 

mikeel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
From my name LOL. Mikeel Gato xD
 

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
i used to play a game where i was in a guild called heavenly and my character had a skilled called choas....so heavenchoas was born lol
 

tEchIe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
it's my e-mail domain name, and yes I'm not wrong its the domain, not the username...
 

mizukiikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
mizuki are from my clan in tales of pirates
ikki because my ex-girl always called me
almost games you will see a mizukiikki or a mizukimaho =D
 

robert_nsu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
robert is my name.
nsu... well, guess.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nothing really special^^:

at the time i joined mh a frog in naruto was killed and we used to call him google first(though we learned some chapters later that his name is kousuke^^)
and yeah
since i'm as super cool as to end my username with a "z" the name Googlez was born:P
(but i don't know anymore why i added the "_kun" though^^; )
 
Last edited:

Archtos

Proofreader
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So my story is pretty weird, my friends and i were were coming up with hypothetical hacker names, and trying to see who could come up with the coolest one. I couldn't think of anything good, so i hopped on an anagram generator and started typing in random things hacker do. My name originates from when i typed in "To Crash". I ended up loosing the contest, but hey, the name stuck. (note: I'm not a hacker, I just liked the name.)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mine was an inside joke between friends. Then we find a chapter of Naruto in which Pain is saying "Don't Be So Arrogant" (see sig)(WARNING: must tilt head) and that just fueled the joke even more. So when it came time to join, this theme came to mind, so I decided to go with a Arrogance/Pain theme for my username
 

CaptFamous

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Captain Famous is a pizza place I used to drive by on my way to work. I liked the name, and my coworkers and I always talked about going. Unfortunately, the pizza is pretty awful.
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Arth is a shortened version of my first name.

Yes, it's very original and creative of me :p
 

stanzi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
"Stanzi" is the nickname of Mozart's wife Constanze.

Being that I so adore Mozart, I chose thus.
 

etineski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
my username.. it is a part of my nick for real. But, I think I should change usernames in some forums.. cos I can be quickly noticed. hehe
 

Yuki_Judai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
my username........., because i like Sanae Nakazawa (her nickname is anego). Beside that, on my family, i'm the first daughter and i have younger brother so i make this username. anego=older sister
 

Teranz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My username comes from a name that I came up with about ten years ago for roleplaying and I've pretty much been using it ever since.
 

silleri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
silleri was a person in a story i wrote you never met him but you did hear great things about her.
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Jack is my nickname in RL and the Mugiwara_no_ before that is just for One Piece reference ^^
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
well i was going for the cantonese pronounciation of "kill you" which sounded like shasenai but i spelled it wrong the first time into shaselai so this has been my nick across the land....
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The first time I had to sign up in the internet (probably more then ten years ago) I used this name, I dont know why....but since I use this and i have never the problem that this nickname allready exist :D ....so whenever you see an sindergi in the web - thats probably me :D
 

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well ketorin is how you pronounce Caitlyn in japanese so I just started to use it and my friend calls me ket sometimes
 
Top