How did you get your username?

amar_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
816
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
whoa.. reza.. now it sounds like an indonesian name to me!:amuse:amuse
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
ehehe. ..yeah i've got lots of friends with that name^^

@kiddo7 : yeah it's her real name.
@icimaru : eerrmmm.... yeah :P.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ehehe... but only a few of my friends call me with that name, and they usually quite a 'stranger' to me... :darn
 

Roanapur

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
277
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's based on an internet meme/IRL slang that a few friends of mine use quite often. Since I like to make gifs, I got the idea to start making Haterade gifs to use as avys and sigs on another forum(NF, for those that would be curious).

I liked the final results of them so much that I decided to change my name to Haterade on that forum, and decided that at any subsequent forum that I join I would use the name.

Ironically, despite this name, I'm one of the most laid back and mellow ppl out there.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my first name is Erik, and my middle name is Rhys......so.......Erik+Rhys=Erikrhys....^_^......
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I missed eating asparagus one day, and I just described it while signing up for NB Forums. Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.

Yes, I know I'm weird.
 

nabil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
From my name.
I knows its normal n too common!
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Mines not that cool but its from the anime/manga Outlaw Star (MY FAVORITE^_^)
And I just desided to use it because everyone of my freinds that have seen the anime think I act like her.(I dont think I do, but oh well).
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
you must be quite the character if your friends are to be trusted.

You wil fit in perfectly with the rest of us here :grin
 

itsumobasho

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I got my nick from Kingdom Hearts II. I don't particularly like the game, but the first area is called itsumobasho, which was translated into "The Usual Place", which I thought had a good ring to it, so I used this for my Japanese nickname. My english nickname (Reno) comes from the city of Reno, Nevada, the location of Video Armageddon, from the movie The Wizard. ^^
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
My nick is a name of a character from game called "Metal Gear Solid" (It's a fantastic game by the way :)), and the other reason are foxes, they are so cute (did I sound like gay ? :headscratch)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i have to say that i love your sig grayfoxx :rofl
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's the underwater prison from One Piece.
 

kkeroscenee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
me and my friends were thinking of cool words that begin with same letter as the first letter of our first name. like mike madness

and the only words i thought were kid, kangaroo and king. then i found on purevolume a band called the keresene kids and thought it was cool. then i just made it kkeroscenee
 

Ridley

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
Ridley comes from Ridley Silverlake, a character from an RPG made by Square Enix titled Radiata Stories. She's the heroine of the game =D
 

taniquetil

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Taniquetil is the name of the highest mountain in the SIlmarillion. It's a Lord of the Rings thing. The gods live on top of the mountain.
 

Pollux

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
11
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pollux is name of the dog in the children's television le Manège Enchanté (programme known as the Magic Roundabout in English if I remember correctly). A friend called me that because I had long hair... and it stayed.
 

dcn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
France
For me it's really simple, my favorite character of Naruto is Kakashi so : Da Copy Ninja ^^
 

Deadfire

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Deadfire Noun

1. An attack usually done with a rocket launcher (however other weapons are not unheard of) without the aid of aiming or anything that may help to allow for a greater chance to hit the target. The target in this case is instead fired upon with more firepower then what would seem necessity. Seen in many multiplayer FPS games, where it is seen at least one person using this tactic. More commonly it is seen done by players called "Rocket whores" firing volleys of rockets in their general direction of their targets.

2. ME :P
 
Top