- Joined
- Sep 2, 2006
- Messages
- 15,816
- Reaction score
- 7,985
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okay, how I get it? o.O
No secret actually. It was ight off the bat. I thought what is it for an e-handle on MH, so then I decided on "baxteristic". As far as I'm concern, no meanings at all in this world. Try to google it. You'll be directed back to MH or the IGN Titan's Quest Vault page ^^ (yes, baxteristic on that site is me)
But recently, I shorten it to only "bax".
No secret actually. It was ight off the bat. I thought what is it for an e-handle on MH, so then I decided on "baxteristic". As far as I'm concern, no meanings at all in this world. Try to google it. You'll be directed back to MH or the IGN Titan's Quest Vault page ^^ (yes, baxteristic on that site is me)
But recently, I shorten it to only "bax".
Well, I didn't until I joined MH. I've also heard from conan that a verse from the Qur'an is called an ayah too.





But I didn't want to use the real name, so I added the 'z', which sounds prettier.