How did you get your username?

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hmm I don't even know myself =)) I really liked the name Krina when I was little so I registered with krina29 in many sites where does ''29'' come from? I have no ideea =))
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ryo - came from Ryoma Echizen, the protagonist in my favorite manga/anime.
Nix - Phoenix, came from Phoenix Suns which was my favorite NBA team back then (01'-02') and you can say that it also came from Phoenix, the bird that is a symbol of rebirth.

Yep.
 

ayumu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I was a big fan of the japanese singer "Ayumi Hamasaki" before I became christian :D
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Mine comes from the name of a Cerebrate in Starcraft.
I do not know why, but i liked it. :)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hi :hi

X3D2YFaust
I registered in Manga Helpers when One Piece's latest chapter is Chapter 597 and will have a time skip the meaning is 3 days *crossed* 2 years Luffy's message to his crew to meet after 2 years and that was written in his arm.
Faust came from Faust of Shaman King, I salute his love for Eliza.
Goethe's Faust and Faust from Guilty Gear

 
Last edited:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
My name came from my parents. The Max part is what they collectively named me and the Barnard part is my surname, from my father.

Hooray for simple usernames
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Tower of God ...most awesome character:zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
my name was created by taking first letters from the most awesome members from MH. I think i never shared the true meaning of it. :hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
where are the b,c,d,f,g,h,i,j,k,m,o,p,q,r,s,v,x,y and z members...i'm quite offended that there is the lack of g in your name if this were the case....


how abot something like lawglett-kun
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My username is my name :^_^
lol

Welcome to mh Norio :party- nice user name xDD. Its nice to see people who use their own names as usernames on mh.
We have a lot of fellow Brazilians here so you will feel at home.
Make an introduction thread here in the: Member Zone . Also visit us in the Fun Forums - last person to post win thread.
There also a Portuguese community thread too - somewhere.
 
Last edited:

Banana Bread

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Because I love eating scrumptious, warm, moist and tasty banana based pastry.
 

Agito Wanijima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I got mine also from a nickname, and from a character. My friends all call me this because of my horrid additude and love for bloody fights and violence. I think most people get they're users from either nicknames or characters.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice thanks for sharing Banana B and Wanijima.

If you both have not seen already visit the Member Zone and make yourselves an intro thread.
Welcome to mh as well. :party
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
"Ame ga kiraida" is the sentence of Zangetsu, from Bleach. He says it during the first battle between Ichigo and Kenpachi. It means "I hate rain." and I love this scene.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Ame ga kiraida" is the sentence of Zangetsu, from Bleach. He says it during the first battle between Ichigo and Kenpachi. It means "I hate rain." and I love this scene.
Hey ame chan

Let me extend this invitation to you as well.

If you have not seen already visit the Member Zone and make yourselves an intro thread.
Welcome to mh as well. :party
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've always wondered how it feels like to base your username on someone you like, just as most of the posts here based their reasoning on. I think it's really meaningful and says a lot about you.
But I'm too self-centred that I've used my real name instead, only reading it in another way :/ Basically a pun on my name.
Aaand it got stuck wherever I go.
 

bob sagit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just chose my name randomly a few years back ^.^ I usually out a dash in, but not this time
 
Top