How did you get your username?

jimtors

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
374
Reaction score
72
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Mine is a combination of my Names James and Torres. (drum roll) boom! "Jimtors" came out.. ^__^
 

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Well my username came from spending alot of time with photoshop, while helping a certain group, but alas they couldn't have much need for a designer, and I wasn't good at writing articles either so I had to leave, but i digress. So I got the name Art from there, but the Iris part of it came from a rabbit I once had, and he sadly died. Now I say "he" because I though he was a she, so I gave him a female name. And so by slapping Art and Iris together I got ArtIristic. :lovebunny
 

Saithan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
84
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
I've had my nickname for ages and pretty much use it in games and such. but luckily no one has taken it in our community, so i've been happily using it on pretty much every forum i sign up on.
 

ZeeZee Seven-Strings

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's a combination of a nickname I've had since childhood "Zeezee" and a character I really like from A Song of Ice and Fire ,"Tom Seven-Strings". ;-D I created it as an alias for a Game of Thrones game I was playing, and have just stuck with it ever since.
 

Swiftlighting

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Its my minecraft username, I have many different ones but I want to use the same one over and over so I think I am going to stick with this one for awhile. I suck at thinking up names so I though these two words together would sound badass.
 

zerofm

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2014
Messages
76
Reaction score
15
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I don't really know, at the time I chose this Username I just thought it was cool and such. I mostly used my real name in a forum, though no matter what nickname I used I always add "fm" at the end, for no apparent reason​
 

Saw Bookman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Saw Bookman is a combination of two nicknames given to the character "Saw" for Jormungand. His nicknames were "Saw" and "Bookman" Bookman came from the fact he read Arabic in college. Ironically I am studying German and I am college.
 

TheWonderer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I came up with "TheWonderer" because I am currently in between fandoms right now and I am wondering...lol get it now?
 

Losvenge

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
A comic I wrote in middle school :3 oh btw I will be hanging out here more often I hope I don't piss anyone off [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/macgeek1989/poor-unfortunate-souls-the-little-mermaid[/SOUNDCLOUD]
 
Last edited:

patykida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
France
My nickmane comes from portuguese, Paty from my first name, Patricia and "Kida" is like a an abreviation of the word "querida" that means cute. It doesn't sound that good, but this was my first nickmane that I got like in my 4th grade, so it's totally not supposed to be cool.
 

Gorthaur

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
From J.R.R Tolkien. Gorthaur the Cruel aka. Sauron.
 

iklivin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
this nickname I've got when I'm still 3rd grade
I used it for nickname my character game online, Ragnarok Online
Almost my character uses this name
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Usually when i post, i'd storm other users.
 

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
My username came from a character from the manga Sora no Otoshimono, and she was one of the female leads.. I've been using this username even in my other accounts like in DA and Pixiv
 

Schnarf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
snarf from the thundercats, though i spelled it differently
 

Stiltzkin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I love Moogles!
See, the infamous golden-fur moogles is here!​
 

vigorousjammer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had a username a long time ago, but I won't go into that...

Anyway, I was making an Xbox LIVE account back in 2003, and decided to create a new username, one that was video game related.
So, I thought of my favorite video games, and "Toejam & Earl" came to mind.
So, I thought about what they would commonly say, and the first thing I thought of was "jammin"

Now, I figured that would be a stupid name so instead I typed in "Jammer"
However, that name was already taken, so I scrolled through a list of suggestions it gave me, and came across "vigorousjammer"
It sounded like the coolest thing ever, so I chose it. It's been my username ever since.
 

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Alchem is corruption of Alchemist, because when I was in High School, chemistry became my fav subject
And 1485 was code I got when High school
 

mangaotakus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I got it from my website name, which took me a while to figure out. Since my website is about manga and love of it that is where is came from. n_n http://mangaotakus.com/
 

cremino

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I've got my nickname when I was in high school
 
Top