How did you get your username?

Crow-Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well now I am changed I got my username from Air Gear. Simca calls Ikki Crow-Kun all the time XD
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, I misspelled Doo for Dou which is Navajo for 'and' (although it is still pronouced like that, as in "do'h"). The verdugo part is from the RE4 action figure in my room. It also means executioner so, hell, why not? I thought.
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm... I Originally liked a girl with the Initials KC and created kornycrayon as a name which was my old name on this forum. Then I jumped from kornycrayon to Crayola because it sounded better and since my real name is Raymond or Ray for short, then it's easier to see the RAY in cRAYola.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
I always thought it was an anagram of the name of your website (rycolaa<->crayola) or vice versa.
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rycolaa came from crayola, it is an anagram, because obviously Icouldn't make a crayola.com, it was already taken
 

Miken-chan

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
146
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I signed up at gaiaonline a number of years ago, with a rather crappy username. So my friend decided to help me find another one. After much brainstorming, she said "Mi-chan". The thing was...that username was already taken. So, being the Rurouni Kenshin fan that I was and still am, I put "ken" in ^-^""
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
mine is baboysai, which was a mockery for battousai. Baboy in Filipino means pig. So it's like pig-sai. And I thought that was really funny so I chose that name. And I'm a really lazy person who loves to eat, so I thought that would be just great. :P
 

Punky fish

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Finland
Punky fish is a name of a shop in London :)
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was kind of spur of the moment thing.
 

Supiku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
It's my dogs name. Spike. =D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I got it from the Fruits basket character Hatsuharu. The peace bit is from a line he said, 'Hal peace'. So put two and two together to make one!!! Wahla, hatsuharupeace.
 

luna_wolf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
237
Reaction score
23
Gender
Female
Country
England
mine's from this little chibi manga strips me and my cousin draw together, my character is Luna-wolf and my cousins is moon-wolf...lol not very imaginative but its easy to remember>.<
 

Mel_Luvz_Anime

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
218
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hehe wanna guess how I got mine lolz, Hint: My name's Mel ^_^
 

DesoNoto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Well, I was watching Death Note and I heard them say Death Note and it sounded pretty cool. I then figured out it's pronounced desu nōto or desu nouto and i thought DesoNoto sounded cooler and was more original.
 

aNYthing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well I am from New York CITY, U.S.
there is just so much diverse things and people here

so hence the name

A-NEWYORK-THING
 

_ATMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
555
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i get my screen name from final fantasy 6 from the Atma Weapon the beast or the sword ;p lol
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i got mine from when sasuke used the windmill shuriken. wanted to be at least half original and came up with this
 

nathrezim

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
i got it from dotA. :) however , i have quit playing dotA
though , i still like it >o<
 

Flavor

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
One day long ago I was signing up for a forum and couldn't think up of a name that wasn't taken. I cracked open a bag of Cheetos, and somehow I didn't think it had the "dangerously cheesy" flavor that it normally had. Hence, Flavor.

It turns out that the bag of Cheetos was kinda old and the bag had been open for quite a while. I got a stomachache later. :(
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
haha. came up with this name when i was looking at a bullet caliber in counter-strike. haha. so decided to use the U, instead of the E.. therefore, i got the name : calibur : plus, it is an original username that is rare to get. hahaha. but most people mistaken it for soulcalibur, the game. =]
 
Top