Cleaning How do I do these stars?

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I've been trying to make these stars just like the original, but I can't make their inside white.


[/IMG]

Obs.: I'm using Photoshop CS5. I have CS6, but I'm not used to it.
I made the stars using a brush I downloaded.
 

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I made a short video to show you how you can easily make similar stars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rICuMSCRv74

You can duplicate the starts (layers) by clicking [Ctrl]+[J] and you can change their size and angle by hitting [Crtl]+[T]. Just make sure to hold [Shift] while you change their sizes, otherwise the stars will lose their proportions.
 

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The video is private.
 

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ah, sorry. It was supposed to be unlisted. Try it now.
 

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I've watched the video. I've tried your idea and it works well. The stars are very similar.
I also removed some dusts.
Thanks for your help.
 
Last edited:
Top