Question How do I post my sketches

AspiringManga

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am Highly frustrated right now because I don't know how to insert .JPG's into my thread and it is a problem because I would really love to become part of the art community.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Hi AspiringManga,

Welcome to the forums.

Adding pictures to your posts is quite simple, just click on Insert Image button (
) and enter the URL of your image.

Alternatively you can use IMG tags.

[noparse]
[/noparse]

I'll move this thread to Support & Feedback section once you read it. If you have any other questions regarding how to use forums, don't hesitate to ask.
 
Last edited:
Top