- Joined
- Oct 5, 2010
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
After reading the recent chapter, I was just wondering how he is going to lose, and if so will he work with his editor after that?
I hope it's not a something boring like Ashirogi Muto make a better manga with the help of their editor and teach him a lesson that way, I personally think it would be great if all this online advice backfired on him like when Miura advised our heroes not to take advice from fan letters. Would it be funny if Eiji had been giving him advice online this whole time and he leaked it after that or just showed him the true power of a genius.
If his manga fails in the ratings will he blame his friends and they get angry and go public about it.
He fails and Ashirogi promise not to tell if he works with his editor and then he becomes a side character.
What so you guys think? I want him to fail simply because he is insulting the other mangaka in my opinion but I think it's also possible that his one shot will succeed and his online friends not having time or nor getting paid to work with him to make a good serialisation.
I hope it's not a something boring like Ashirogi Muto make a better manga with the help of their editor and teach him a lesson that way, I personally think it would be great if all this online advice backfired on him like when Miura advised our heroes not to take advice from fan letters. Would it be funny if Eiji had been giving him advice online this whole time and he leaked it after that or just showed him the true power of a genius.
If his manga fails in the ratings will he blame his friends and they get angry and go public about it.
He fails and Ashirogi promise not to tell if he works with his editor and then he becomes a side character.
What so you guys think? I want him to fail simply because he is insulting the other mangaka in my opinion but I think it's also possible that his one shot will succeed and his online friends not having time or nor getting paid to work with him to make a good serialisation.