- Joined
- Apr 25, 2008
- Messages
- 381
- Reaction score
- 251
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
There was a time where Kakashi was in line to become the next Hokage. How does he fair compared to the other kages? Do you think he was ready, or was a good choice looking back at history and who's come before him or comparing him to other kages?
From what we've seen I don't think Tsunade would win a fight against him...but other than her, I think he would be a very weak Kage.
Minato's S/T jutsus would have owned him. The Third by all reports was a beast, called the professor and a god among shinobi. I don't see that level of awesomeness in Kakashi.. I'm not too sure about the 2nd, he had edo tensei and S/T jutsu's, that's all I know. The first wtfpwnd Madara and was an excellent gardener (Mokuton joke, oh I kill me). The Raikage seems to be ultra fast and has Bijuu levels of chakra and would be too much for Kakashi. Gaara has a pretty all encompassing technique (I think it would be very hard for Kakashi to eek out a win against Gaara) and the other kage's I just haven't seen fight long enough to guess. And I'll also throw in there, that since he was also considered, Jiraiya would have schooled him IMO.
I'm not saying I'm right, but I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts.
From what we've seen I don't think Tsunade would win a fight against him...but other than her, I think he would be a very weak Kage.
Minato's S/T jutsus would have owned him. The Third by all reports was a beast, called the professor and a god among shinobi. I don't see that level of awesomeness in Kakashi.. I'm not too sure about the 2nd, he had edo tensei and S/T jutsu's, that's all I know. The first wtfpwnd Madara and was an excellent gardener (Mokuton joke, oh I kill me). The Raikage seems to be ultra fast and has Bijuu levels of chakra and would be too much for Kakashi. Gaara has a pretty all encompassing technique (I think it would be very hard for Kakashi to eek out a win against Gaara) and the other kage's I just haven't seen fight long enough to guess. And I'll also throw in there, that since he was also considered, Jiraiya would have schooled him IMO.
I'm not saying I'm right, but I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts.