Discussion - How does Ujiko have the goo warp quirk? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How does Ujiko have the goo warp quirk?

Who is Ujiko?

• Dr. Tsubasa

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A New Character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Traitor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking of how Ujiko has All For One’s goo warp quirk and the only things that I could think of that might make sense are that Shigaraki already has All For One and is slowly gaining All For One’s powers or the goo warp quirk is actually Ujiko’s quirk.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I guess AFO found a way to clone quirks, because black Nomus like the USJ Nomu, the eyeless one in Hosu and High-End all had the Hyper Regeneration quirk. He probably cloned the goo warp quirk to give it to Ujiko or he cloned it from Ujiko and Ujiko is the original goo warp quirk user.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It was his and AFO gave it back before the capture. Or it was cloned in a way, or maybe Ujiko is from the same family as the original user and his Quirk is similar.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess AFO found a way to clone quirks, because black Nomus like the USJ Nomu, the eyeless one in Hosu and High-End all had the Hyper Regeneration quirk. He probably cloned the goo warp quirk to give it to Ujiko or he cloned it from Ujiko and Ujiko is the original goo warp quirk user.
Well that could be true or Dr. Tsubasa found a way to recreate quirks and the transfer process though science which could also explain why the black Nomus had that Hyper Regeneration quirk though that may or not explain why Ujiko has the goo warp quirk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was his and AFO gave it back before the capture. Or it was cloned in a way, or maybe Ujiko is from the same family as the original user and his Quirk is similar.
Well it was mentioned that this is the same quirk so it’s either that Ujiko is the original user or All For One give the goo warp quirk back to Ujiko.

Last edited:

Thandi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
I would like an "other" option on the poll. I'm just crazy enough to think Ujiko is an alias for All for One, a clone of his. He may not have always have gone by All for One any more than Toshinori was born with the name All Might. Not to mention it would be a hell of a Star Wars parallel if All Might retired after a proxy battle with an All for One clone sitting in prison.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like an "other" option on the poll. I'm just crazy enough to think Ujiko is an alias for All for One, a clone of his. He may not have always have gone by All for One any more than Toshinori was born with the name All Might. Not to mention it would be a hell of a Star Wars parallel if All Might retired after a proxy battle with an All for One clone sitting in prison.
If the All For One in prison is a clone then how would it be revealed that the All For One in prison is a clone and what reason did All For One need to use a clone on his fight against All Might? Also what Star Wars parallel are we talking about the one involving Queen Amelia or another Star Wars parallel.

Last edited:

Thandi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
If the All For One in prison is a clone then how would it be revealed that the All For One in prison is a clone and what reason did All For One need to use a clone on his fight against All Might? Also what Star Wars parallel are we talking about the one involving Queen Amelia or another Star Wars parallel.
I don't know for sure that All for One is prison is a clone or how exactly that would be revealed. I think we'll have to wait to see exactly what is going on with the Nomu situation. I just feel like there is a conspiracy going on and someone else is out there possibly with the exact same quirk as one for all.

I was worried going into detail overanalyzing what may be very hollow references to Star Wars in the show could go a bit off topic but I'll try to explain...

"Begun the clone war has". Kamino Ward takes its name from the birthplace of the Clone Troopers who would make up the Grand Army of the Republic. They go on to fight in a proxy war led by the Jedi as their generals. As this "war" dragged on many citizens within the Republic saw the Jedi as a source of its corruption. The Jedi, after all, are supposed to protect the people, not go off fighting a war that is bankrupting the republic and making their lives at home more miserable. That's not far off from what we've seen going on with Hero society and the way the citizens are viewing them.