- Joined
- Jul 10, 2016
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 39
- Country
-
Alot of that stuff isn't necessary. The Spriggan backstories, war gods, devil/god slaying. etc. Pointing out every little thing and expecting it to be explained in great detail is unrealistic.
I don't know if its the last arc, but we do have Zeref, Acno, and August all ready to fight with no one else really above them. Mashima tied up a bunch of the side guild characters arcs this arc. Kagura/Jellal, Yukino and her sister, etc. And most of Fairy Tail has no more left to their character arcs either. Natsu and Lucy's remaining questions can easily be tied up soon if thats what Mashima wanted to do. I'd assume all the Dragon Slayer stuff will be completed when they face Acno.
I don't know if its the last arc, but we do have Zeref, Acno, and August all ready to fight with no one else really above them. Mashima tied up a bunch of the side guild characters arcs this arc. Kagura/Jellal, Yukino and her sister, etc. And most of Fairy Tail has no more left to their character arcs either. Natsu and Lucy's remaining questions can easily be tied up soon if thats what Mashima wanted to do. I'd assume all the Dragon Slayer stuff will be completed when they face Acno.