- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 50
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread
300
300

Hehehe, the stars are shining bright upon me again!!Ayah said:I need 2 more to have a hundred PMs in my inbox! I swear I send more PMs than receive them.


WHAT? I don't even know who you are, how can anybody not like you? And stop crying, you're still "new" around here. And getting 4 is already considered to be good! And NOBODY DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!FaL said:please also make a top low ranking list
i got 4 'cause nobody likes me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I counted it form curiosity... 471[br]Posted on: 23-10-2006, 15:15:13_________________________________________________I guess someone likes me XDyFANTgirl said:calculator got uninstaled by my stupidness and I'm too lazy to count but it's:
250+114+71+36=...

Wow, for a non-mod you sure get a lot of posts!ILUVATAR said:
White Silver said:Wow, for a non-mod you sure get a lot of posts!
*help*yFANTgirl said:guess from who XD
White Silver said:*help*
wait...how/why did you PM yourself?yFANTgirl said:XD lol
from me
you got it wrong XD I meant I PM'd ILUglasskatana said:wait...how/why did you PM yourself?