Fun Thread How many PMs do you have now?

Fighting Dreamers

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

I have 2.... nobody know me yet :blink
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

111 ! !
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

Wel I think I hold the record
for least I only have 2
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

I have 101 dalmatians PMs :oh
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

13 :eyeroll
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

Currently 49. But plus 6 deleted PMs, it should be 55
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

106, says my inbox.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

My inbox currently says 119, and it keeps going up every day. :p
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

Do you really want to know
kay then here it is
0, what top that
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

16 :eyeroll
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

I have 5. My favorite one is my warning from Winterlion. Sorry if you read this and remember you pm I'm sowwie^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

manu said:
I have 5. My favorite one is my warning from Winterlion. Sorry if you read this and remember you pm I'm sowwie^^
lol, that's your favorite? btw that wasn't really a warning. :amuse It was more of a request, no need to apologize and thanks for taking it down. :)

Okay, since I'm in here anyways... now I'm up to 141. :p
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

64 in my inbox, who knows how many deleted. I haven't goten a PM in so long. :bored
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

23 here, 279 on my group's site.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

108
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

28
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

Currently 64
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

30 in a week :amuse
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

baxteristic said:
Currently 64
Wow, same as me (neglecting the ones I've deleted)

How strange. *hears twilight zome music playing in the background.*
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

wow everybody has so many compared to me
 
Top