Fun Thread How many PMs do you have now?

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

rabb said:
92. so how did you get that many? fant says i need a sex change befor i get spamed
who has a lot?
Not Mugen anyways I have 343 now
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

You guys use PM's as if they were MSN or something...
I should change this thread to The "How many PM's that actually matter do you have?" Thread :tem
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

rykarreolacr said:
You guys use PM's as if they were MSN or something...
I should change this thread to The "How many PM's that actually matter do you have?" Thread :tem
If I'd be using PM's as if it would be MSN then i'd have like 1000000000 in my inbox >.>

729~
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

Hmm ryka you cheated and didn't post how many you had so I wont either.

Though I do know that since I use MH as communication for my new secret project my pm count has exploded...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

194
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

yFANTgirl said:
If I'd be using PM's as if it would be MSN then i'd have like 1000000000 in my inbox >.>

729~
There's no way you can have 27 new PM's in less than one day that are related to your modding responsibilities... I bet they are either from manu, rabb, Mugen, Raseru, Demon Days or kadodo.

manu said:
Hmm ryka you cheated and didn't post how many you had so I wont either.

Though I do know that since I use MH as communication for my new secret project my pm count has exploded...
Secret project? WTF?? I have 643 btw.
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

rykarreolacr said:
Secret project? WTF?? I have 643 btw.
fyi I'm a part of a secret project too :oh so my inbox got filled up to 100 very soon after cleaning :oh
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

But what's this secret project about??? :s
Oh, and btw, I'm just kidding about all that before. I don't care how many PM's you guys have and how did you get them. It's not like I want to be number 1. :grin
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

rykarreolacr said:
But what's this secret project about??? :s
Manga... duh
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

manu said:
Manga... duh
heh, PM about it, I'm curious.
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

rykarreolacr said:
heh, PM about it, I'm curious.
ah I see, you want to raise you pm count xp

j/k ok i will
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

yFANTgirl said:
If I'd be using PM's as if it would be MSN then i'd have like 1000000000 in my inbox >.>

729~

and at least 50 mil of that billion would be from me talking nonsense :p

97.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

201
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

12
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

215
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

138
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

223
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

108, the honor of 100 coming from fant, of coarse
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

602
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: The "How many PM's do you have?" Thread

32
 
Top