Fun Thread How many PMs do you have now?

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Inbox contains 459 messages. You have 945 messages stored, of a total 1,500 allowed.

1001st post :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Inbox contains 1,625 messages. You have 3,159 messages stored, of a total 65,000 allowed
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
110. *shiver* I need to clean that shit out.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Inbox contains 393 messages. You have 751 messages stored, of a total 1,500 allowed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
110. *shiver* I need to clean that shit out.
LOL, you don't have to clean your inbox unless it gets close to the limit.

Unless you mean you have 110 unread PMs :fail
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
1000 clean


LIKE A BOSS! :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Inbox contains 224 messages. You have 466 messages stored, of a total 1,500 allowed.

This is probably from spamming up Xi0. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Inbox contains 1,059 messages.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Inbox contains 2,056 messages :arf

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

...I jumped over 400 messages in a month? How is that possible? :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Inbox contains 2,056 messages :arf

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

...I jumped over 400 messages in a month? How is that possible? :oh
You're a wizard, Gary. :noworry

"Inbox contains 292 messages. You have 618 messages stored, of a total 1,500 allowed."
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Inbox contains 303 messages.



Wow~ I didn't really notice that I have that many. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Inbox contains 186 messages. You have 331 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed.

Looks like I'm a PM sucker compared to some people here :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Inbox contains 299 messages. You have 633 messages stored, of a total 1,500 allowed.

Spamming ftw! :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I had somewhere around 1070 before I cleaned my inbox and now I'm at 95...



:faint :faint :faint :faint
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have not cleaned my inbox in a long time. I'll have to get around to doing that.
Inbox contains 1,184 messages. You have 2,398 messages stored.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
195.

100 PMs in one week... :gwah

If this pace keeps up I won't even survive till 2012 doomsday... :bored
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
100 PMs in one week... :gwah

If this pace keeps up I won't even survive till 2012 doomsday... :bored
You could always stop PMing if it's so horrible to receive a lot of them...
 
Top