Discussion - How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+ | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah he was, prince of Lyones and Knight of the Round. Though he might be too young in Arthur's sequel, so he may not be one in the story, or perhaps we'll get to see him become one.
Didn't he have trouble in his love life like we see Meliodas and Elizabeth here and got ultimately reunited with his lover?

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Didn't he have trouble in his love life like we see Meliodas and Elizabeth here and got ultimately reunited with his lover?
Yes with Isolde of Ireland and his uncle King Mark of Cornwall. King Mark and Isolde got married but Tristan and Isolde fell in love and their story ended in a tragedy.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Nah, i doubt Tristans birth will be as convenient as all that, the whole hybrid thing "he was born that way so it makes the opposing forces ok" would be stupid imo, and i dont think it will happen. As for Ichigo, as i recall it was never said that the powers cancel each other out or even weaken each other in Bleach, as far as i can remember having more powers only makes you stronger. Imo Tristan will be naturally incredibly weak, the weakest member of the round.
Yes, it is said that they cancel each other lol.

Hollow power is literally toxic for Quincy power, re read the manga.
And yet, Ichigo didn't suffer from any repercussions. Because he is a perfect born hybrid.

Thanks to that, Ichigo is anything by weak lol, that Tristan is like Ichigo.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes, it is said that they cancel each other lol.

Hollow power is literally toxic for Quincy power, re read the manga.
And yet, Ichigo didn't suffer from any repercussions. Because he is a perfect born hybrid.

Thanks to that, Ichigo is anything by weak lol, that Tristan is like Ichigo.
Ha, as if i'm gonna reread friggin Bleach just to find that line, post a panel if you want me to believe you, or dont, it doesnt really matter anyway. Different manga means different things, Tristan will be born a weakling, i'm calling it now, you can quote me if im wrong.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Ha, as if i'm gonna reread friggin Bleach just to find that line, post a panel if you want me to believe you, or dont, it doesnt really matter anyway. Different manga means different things, Tristan will be born a weakling, i'm calling it now, you can quote me if im wrong.
I will do in the easiest way, you remember the trick of Urahara when the Quincy stole the bankai right?

Then he poisoned them with the Hollow power, Hollow is toxic for them.

Ichigo is the living proof of your mistake.
He is the perfect hybrid with a lot power inside him, powers opposite to each other and yet, he is the strongest character of the verse bar Yhwach of course.

Tristan will be a version of Ichigo, a hybrid born with opposite powers that comes to save him like how Ichigo got saved each time from his power.

Ichigo is far from weak too.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I will do in the easiest way, you remember the trick of Urahara when the Quincy stole the bankai right?

Then he poisoned them with the Hollow power, Hollow is toxic for them.

Ichigo is the living proof of your mistake.
He is the perfect hybrid with a lot power inside him, powers opposite to each other and yet, he is the strongest character of the verse bar Yhwach of course.

Tristan will be a version of Ichigo, a hybrid born with opposite powers that comes to save him like how Ichigo got saved each time from his power.

Ichigo is far from weak too.
Oh right, yeah i remember now, good one.

ichigo isnt proof of anything, this is NNT, not Bleach. Ichigo is strong, Tristan wont be imo. The hybrid trope is stupid anyway, i both hope and expect it wont happen in the Arthur sequel. Tristan will be weak.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Oh right, yeah i remember now, good one.

ichigo isnt proof of anything, this is NNT, not Bleach. Ichigo is strong, Tristan wont be imo. The hybrid trope is stupid anyway, i both hope and expect it wont happen in the Arthur sequel. Tristan will be weak.
Lol, I like that Ichigo's existence is proving you wrong.

That trope makes sense, it doesn't make sense to create a character that have powers that will self destruct him at the end.

That is what a born hybrid is. Tristan will be a version of Ichigo.

Nakaba loves strong protagonists, not weak one lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol, I like that Ichigo's existence is proving you wrong.

That trope makes sense, it doesn't make sense to create a character that have powers that will self destruct him at the end.

That is what a born hybrid is. Tristan will be a version of Ichigo.

Nakaba loves strong protagonists, not weak one lol.
Lol, i like how you once again feel the need to turn to another manga to prove your point.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Lol, i like how you once again feel the need to turn to another manga to prove your point.
You realize that Tristan has yet to happen? You realize that right?

Both of us are assuming here and the difference is that my assumption is far better and more logical than yours because as I said, Nakaba like strong protagonists, not weak ones that self destruct themselves after being born.

That is why Tristan, if it will happen, will be a hybrid like Ichigo, a strong one with opposite powers like him.

Don't confuse Nakaba to Togashi who loves weak protagonists.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
You realize that Tristan has yet to happen? You realize that right?

Both of us are assuming here and the difference is that my assumption is far better and more logical than yours because as I said, Nakaba like strong protagonists, not weak ones that self destruct themselves after being born.

That is why Tristan, if it will happen, will be a hybrid like Ichigo, a strong one with opposite powers like him.

Don't confuse Nakaba to Togashi who loves weak protagonists.
No, the difference is my assumption is far better and more logical than yours because it actually has precedence in NNT(Mael), rather than precedence in a manga completely unrelated to Nakaba. As for strong protagonists, we dont even know Tristan will be a protagonist, for all we know he's a Gilthunder.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
No, the difference is my assumption is far better and more logical than yours because it actually has precedence in NNT(Mael), rather than precedence in a manga completely unrelated to Nakaba. As for strong protagonists, we dont even know Tristan will be a protagonist, for all we know he's a Gilthunder.
You realize that Mael is an artificial hybrid and not a true born one right?

>Far better and more logical one lol.

Tristan, if it will happen, will be not be the MC but a main protagonists like the sins for example.

Hence why you are going against what Nakaba loves the most in shonen, strong protagonists.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
You realize that Mael is an artificial hybrid and not a true born one right?

>Far better and more logical one lol.

Tristan, if it will happen, will be not be the MC but a main protagonists like the sins for example.

Hence why you are going against what Nakaba loves the most in shonen, strong protagonists.
Yep, and he's also the only example of a character wielding both darkness and light in NNT.

Tristan might be like the Sins, or he might be like a Gilthunder, Nakaba may not want to tie Arthur's sequel too closely to NNT. Besides, arent you always saying how Elizabeth isnt powerful? She's more of a protagonist than anyone other than Meliodas.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Yep, and he's also the only example of a character wielding both darkness and light in NNT.

Tristan might be like the Sins, or he might be like a Gilthunder, Nakaba may not want to tie Arthur's sequel too closely to NNT. Besides, arent you always saying how Elizabeth isnt powerful? She's more of a protagonist than anyone other than Meliodas.
Like I said, learn the difference between natural and artificial.

Even in real life, the difference is always massive lol.

That Tristan will be a born natural one, just like Ichigo, hence my comparison with him.

Nope, it doesn't work like that, show me a strong female lead after the MC in a shonen.
Oh yeah, there isn't lol.
They are mainly damsel in distress.
It happened with Bulma, Nami, Robin, Rukia, Orihime, Sakura, Hinata, Lucy.

Literally any female tasted that role where the MC has to save them.

Tristan will have a warrior type of role if we go by his Legend in the Arthurian legend at least.
And judging from his natural hybrid state, he will be like I said, Ichigo type of protagonist.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

That Tristan will be a born natural one, just like Ichigo, hence my comparison with him.

Nope, it doesn't work like that, show me a strong female lead after the MC in a shonen.

Tristan will have a warrior type of role if we go by his Legend in the Arthurian legend at least.
And judging from his natural hybrid state, he will be like I said, Ichigo type of protagonist.
Ha, so your argument is Eli shouldnt be strong cause she's a chick lol? Plenty of powerful women in shounen.
Erza, Akame and every other female in the gang, Maka from Soul Eater, Asuna, Mikasa, Yuno Gasai, and most importantly, Merlin from NNT.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dunno, the first question for me would be whether the most powerful demon and most powerful goddess could have a child to begin with. They might love each other but their powers are fundamentally at odds with one another.

And then, even if they succeed at that there is the question of what exactly the child would be. Can a being actually hold light and darkness simultaneously in the long run? Going by mael the answer to that would be no. The powers would be constantly at odds with each other even within the owner. And if not that, cancel each other out so that the user does not appear to have any power. Since this is a shounen we can't rule out the logic simply being that the kid in question would simply have and simultaneously use both powers but still, the other scenarios are at least a possibility.

And worth noting, demon king children are powerful but they aren't necessarily the end all of power. Look at zeldris and meliodas. Meliodas was a freaking monster and by any measure the perfect demon king heir. Zeldris in turn is a bit of a bitch whose magic power is only exceptional because his dad gave him immunity to magic. Otherwise zeldris would only be OP against purely physical fighters while in turn completely helpless against people that could throw magic at him while nebula is activated. Onmious nebula only works on living things of course, meaning that spells are unaffected by it. Which is not to say zeldris is weak per say, I am just saying that not everything that oozes out of a DK/SG is demon king quality.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

You forgot Mikasa from SNK.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Ha, so your argument is Eli shouldnt be strong cause she's a chick lol? Plenty of powerful women in shounen.
Erza, Akame and every other female in the gang, Maka from Soul Eater, Asuna, Mikasa, Yuno Gasai, and most importantly, Merlin from NNT.
Naw, not only because she is a chick but she is the one who got the damsel in distress role.

But anyway, it isn't about a female that we are talking about but a hypothetical Tristan.
So focus on the subject.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forgot Mikasa from SNK.
Exception exist true but majority of the females in shonen aren't treated that well in pure numbers.

I am going with the majority here.