Gonna respond to a few things because I can -
@Lord Rayleigh: I wonder why Enel didn't have his logia intangibility? We saw him getting stabbed in the head and it went through. Does rubber nullify his ability that much? Like Aokiji power would hurt ace intangibility and like wise.
It's unsure how logia intangibility works, but we've rarely seen the intangibility used to "dodge", as much as it is used to allow things to bypass. It's possible that maintaining a shape that is not inherently human is very difficult for a logia user. I mean, what do you flex to put a hole in your face to dodge a punch?
Could also argue that Enel is mentally unstable and has a god complex, thus could not work out counter measures. If you think you're invincible, why would you train to do something like that?
Enel would still rape any of the strawhat crew expect Luffy.
I think he's definitely Admiral-level, and could possibly beat Aokiji.
Is that based off a bad Spoiler? If Enel could "possibly beat Aokoji", then he is "possibly stronger than WB". Aokoji and WB are both characters that most likely sit in the super tier of One Piece characters. If Enel was this level, Waipa would not have even touched him seastone or not and Luffy would be very dead.
If I were to make a list I would rank their powers as so (although I wont rank Blackbeard, since I believe he is falsely ranked as Logia, and his power trumps all devil fruits.)
1.Enel/Kizaru
2.Akainu
3.Ace/Smoker
4.Aokiji
5.Crocodile
This list of course does not indicate actual combat ability, its more of which power would supersede the other in a one-on-one scenario
I don't think you can rate logias in that way. It's more like fruits have elements, and the elements have their own strengths and weaknesses. For instance, I can't see how smoke would affect sand or Ice. Heck, for that matter how does light affect fire?
It's not a 1-100 ranking, it's more like a pokemon type chart with immunity, normal and super effective comparisons.
3) Intelligence: He is quite intelligent and creative. Can adapt to unpredicted situations really fast.
4) Physical attributes: This is the one he has trouble with. If we divide it into 3 subcategories:
4.1) Speed: As he is lightning logia, he has superhuman speed.
4.2) Strength: His fighting style does not need him to be physically strong.
4.3) Endurance: This is his only real weakness together with his cockiness. Although he is comparable to admirals in some aspects, there is no way he could stand up after a hit from Whitebeard, let alone two hits like Akainu did. If his opponent can hurt logia users and can reach him, he is in trouble.
On #3 - I must have missed where Enel was intelligent and not just insane. Enel showed me no intelligence, unless enslaving guards to build a blimp to the moon was a stroke of genius. In battle, sure he "adapted", but for someone who can predict, stab and melt gold, he was unable to really beat Luffy in a fist fight.
4.1. Yet even with all that speed, he couldn't dodge Luffy punches without predicting them. To me, Enel did not display the speed he should be "able" to, and physically he is not agile in the slightest.
4.2. That's debatable, since if he was physically stronger Luffy would have lost. In the off chance your fighting style goes to ruins, power is something you can almost always fall back on.
4.3. Yeah definitely his weakest stat here, but it kind of ties in with the entire point 4. Most of the physical attributes you mentioned that were "good" are inherited from his DF, so really you can just basically say "Enel is physically weak, and this is his major weakness".