OP_overlord said:
yeah and that would mean he is a B.A.M.F. (what could BB do in a few years then, the SH need a strong logia DF user on there crew sorry that was off topic)
I agree dragon is probably one B.A.M.F. but I don't really want to see a Logia DF user on the strawhats side. Logia types just seem too overpowered and naturally almost indestructable so it just seems cheap .... I loved seeing luffy kick the crap out of both Crocodile and Enel. Because they couldn't even be touched by normal people and they both thought they were the strongest thing out there. Basically I think a Logia Type in the strawhat crew would quickly overshadow luffy and some of the others in terms of strength and power, i mean Luffy's captain so I don't think there should be anyone on the crew thats heads above luffy in terms of overall power.
Plus Logia types are rare the only persons with a logia type we've seen in a position underneath someone rank wise was Ace and Aokiji and technically they are men just below the top of thier specific ladders and aokiji is one of the three great powers of the military and ace is a fleet commander. So you could agrue that thier at the top of their respective games.
That being said I'd like to see some more Df users on the crew maybe a paramecia type (Something to do with sound. Bone Flute no mi, or Tuning Fork no mi. something like that.) for a musician, and a merwoman as a scout/ lookout. Those would be my ideal additions for the Strawhats crew.
But i've strayed from the subject at hand! Sorry

Dragon is really freaking strong and maybe ... just maybe he has something to do with all the ships dissapearing in the Furorian Triangle. I mean the revolutionaries have to get supplies somehow, right?