How strong do you think Dragon really is?

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OP_overlord said:
yeah but zoro still has to be first mate and second strongest that is why i think people dont want a logai user on teh crew they dont want luffy to seem weak to that person but they could be a weakish logai DF user around sanji level and just keep people like smoker, aokiji,... off there backs and let them escape cause logai users are well balanced even when fighting random ones that arent their natural enemy.
I agree completly a logia user on the crew would have to be weirder than the logia users we've already seen because if not they'd over shadow luffy and that would suck.

However I am still of the camp that Monkey D. Dragon is a Logia type. I think he is a wind type. You could move rain clouds create low and high pressure zones in the atmosphere.. the list goes on you could almost completly control the weather and you'd be pretty damn near invincible.
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anti-panda said:
I agree completly a logia user on the crew would have to be weirder than the logia users we've already seen because if not they'd over shadow luffy and that would suck.

However I am still of the camp that Monkey D. Dragon is a Logia type. I think he is a wind type. You could move rain clouds create low and high pressure zones in the atmosphere.. the list goes on you could almost completly control the weather and you'd be pretty damn near invincible.
yeah but luffy always finds a way to become stronger. so i wouldn't be suprised he puleed something even better than the gears. and most likely dragon is a wind logia or weather logia type person
 

jeffhmwong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
triniman121 said:
yeah but luffy always finds a way to become stronger. so i wouldn't be suprised he puleed something even better than the gears. and most likely dragon is a wind logia or weather logia type person
I think hes the combination of both. Imagine having Eneru power + wind + weather.

I agree luffy will be much stronger but I guess there will be a limit. I dont think he can beat those like aokoji BB and dragon .
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
J@ffzz said:
I think hes the combination of both. Imagine having Eneru power + wind + weather.

I agree luffy will be much stronger but I guess there will be a limit. I dont think he can beat those like aokoji BB and dragon .
not at the moment but for a person like him his limits aren't human almost god-like
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
triniman121 said:
not at the moment but for a person like him his limits aren't human almost god-like
Luffy wasn't kidding when he said there were plenty of people on the blue sea who would kick enel's a$$, if he hadn't stepped up to do it.
akoji, dragon, shanks, Black beard, the list does go on.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
idk enel could kill you from very far away just luffy was rubber so his attacks ment nothing not to say that those guys are weak
 

evozoku

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
76
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't read the whole thread, but I'd bet my life that Dragons power is wind logia. Quit thinking about the thunderbolt (it was part of a whole storm). He could have just used wind to blow in a nearby storm, or changed other aspects of the wind to create the storm. Luffy may have just been lucky that Buggy happened to be struck by lightening. He is known for his luck afterall, like when he ate the apple that was supposed to explode but it didn't.

And I still say that wind would be the best logia power because you could blow away any other logia user we've encountered (Blackbeard might be a dilemna now though).

And a couple things supporting "wind", not "weather" or "climate": In Logue Town he says "Wind Blast!", and in one of the more recent chapters he says he's wants to go stand out in the wind. Thus, more of a stress on wind itself. Also, he's a rebel, trying to change things. A phrase that comes to mind is "wind of change".
 

NinjAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I really want Dragon to be wind. Really. I had to think whether I wanted weather or wind more, and now I think I want wind. I mean, what if he could use the wind to fly?!?!? XD
 

project2501

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Aland Islands
dragon

hi,

guess this question has been asked many tinmes befor, but i' m interested in it anyway so here' s it once more:

what kind of power do you guys thing does luffi' s father have? Somehow he can contol the wind but that' s all i know, has he eaten a devil fruit, if yes which one?


Moved to the right topic. Luckas
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
has to be a weather fruit i think. anyway it looks like he mastered his devil fruit abilities to the fullest extend
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah or just knew the weather ahead of time and added his green blast to make it look cooler
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OP_overlord said:
yeah or just knew the weather ahead of time and added his green blast to make it look cooler
LOL :D .. I get it Dragon isn't really strong at all ... he just has a really good Special FX crew. Ha! On a related matter the same SFX crew did the makeup for afro luffy and Lord of the rings two towers.
 

triniman121

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anti-panda said:
LOL :D .. I get it Dragon isn't really strong at all ... he just has a really good Special FX crew. Ha! On a related matter the same SFX crew did the makeup for afro luffy and Lord of the rings two towers.
what are you talking about?
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
triniman121 said:
what are you talking about?
Well the theroy was put forward that the weather happened naturally at logue town. Dragon just added his own coloring for the coolness factor.
So I Jokingly said that dragon wasn't strong he just had a crew that knew how to do really cool Special effects.
Anyways dragon is definitly all cloak and dagger. But he did interfer with smoker and luffy and he did it alone. So even if he is a threat to the world govt. Because of his revolutionaries, he still has to be much stronger than smoker.
 

hmalik1003

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in what episode or manga does Dragon scare Smoker off
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the ones when they are in louge town

and smoker says it himself he is the only man i and all other logias are affraid of but that was before BB

but i dont think he can speak for the other logais DF users in teh OP world

he has to be strong as teh #1 most wanted man in the world
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OP_overlord said:
he has to be strong as teh #1 most wanted man in the world
As a matter of fact that is what this entire disscussion was origionally about.
But you did make a good point. Why would all the other logia's be afraid of him?
And If he is a wind logia type what would his weakness be besides Sea stone? I can't think of anything that hurts wind.
 

hmalik1003

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i figured out that he was in rogue town but i wanna know wat episode exactly or the manga chapter
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well he couldnt hurt a earth elemental but Oda used that in a movie so he wouldnt use another one like it so i think he is invinsable
 

Eyefarted2

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No question about it. Dragon is STRONG. Hes the number 1 threat to the world government, and controls the weather.

Look at his father. Look at his son. Look at his other son. (LOL) IF they are already so strong, how strong do u think he will be?
 
Top