- Joined
- Oct 5, 2009
- Messages
- 416
- Reaction score
- 85
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Just currious how strong Ishida actually is as we saw his reaitsu was sealed against Szayel Aporro so he couldn't do much. He arguably did as much as ichigo did against ulquiorra although its not the best thing to compare how 'harder' someone got beat up than the other to judge strength. I'm not sure if theres been a thread about his power in the soul society arc compared to now. He couldn't get any shots off on mayuri before breaking that seal, but with his new rapid fire bow, could have he beat mayuri?
Frankly where would every one rate Ishida in tiers, or does he just belong with the chad and vice captains.
sort of a multi thread on Ishida as I'm missing the guy TBH
Frankly where would every one rate Ishida in tiers, or does he just belong with the chad and vice captains.
sort of a multi thread on Ishida as I'm missing the guy TBH

Last edited by a moderator: