Discussion - How strong would be a One mode Mael | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How strong would be a One mode Mael

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
As the title suggest what do you guys think how powerful he is with sunshine at its peak I.E in the One mode

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s kinda hard to tell but I definitely think he should be stronger than Escanor’s Version of “the one”. So basically, barring the gods and maybe Mel with his OG power, he should be the most powerful character in the series.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
It’s kinda hard to tell but I definitely think he should be stronger than Escanor’s Version of “the one”. So basically, barring the gods and maybe Mel with his OG power, he should be the most powerful character in the series.
Same as what Esta said above.

My views are also the same.
Cool.
You two are the most unbiased members of this forum

vkgoli

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Simple comparison :
Sd = dk > mel with og power (just cuz of a statement from him about not be able to stay in mortal world) > one mode mael > everything else..

I am not including moc as i don't know anything about her as i haven't watched the movie yet. Tell me if you know something tho....

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
In terms of the hierarchy, he trashes everyone's but the Gods.

PL wise? 400,000?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Doubt it. Otherwise Ludoshel wouldn't be able to hold his own.

250-300k max.
He shoul have been above 330000 judging by the combined PL of Chandler and Cussack.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Excluding the Gods and maybe OG magic Mel, nobody should be able to handle him. Maybe the Sinner powered up at max by Crisis could handle him, even though I doubt it given his performance thus far. That should tell you how strong I think he is. He's basically like The One Escanor but on a way more powerful body that has other techniques like Ark, high regenerative capabilities and better mastery over the Grace.

Edit: I found this on Reddit a while ago and I thought it would be nice to show here. All credit goes to Escanor_9000:

Last edited:

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
I would say

Hawk>>SD>=DK>Wild>=OG Mel>Mael in the one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Excluding the Gods and maybe OG magic Mel, nobody should be able to handle him. Maybe the Sinner powered up at max by Crisis could handle him, even though I doubt it given his performance thus far. That should tell you how strong I think he is. He's basically like The One Escanor but on a way more powerful body that has other techniques like Ark, high regenerative capabilities and better mastery over the Grace.

Edit: I found this on Reddit a while ago and I thought it would be nice to show here. All credit goes to Escanor_9000:

For some reason I feel like Mael's body won't become super macho at noon. I expect him to remain pretty much the same but with insane stats and a godly aura

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
If there is someone who should answer this question it has got to be me the, original Esta boy.bwahaha. Now how strong Mael at one mode hmmm. Just picture this out, remember the chapter when Ludo, Sar, Tar and even Ely have hard time against indura der and mons? Imagine throughout decades DC never took control GC because of this one person standing everyones way. I mean just look at the whole picture DC has Meliodas who trumped Esta and Zel with his sheer darkness that they couldnt move even a bit, Masters whos so powerful and mind you even Chandler knows who knew who that grace was Escanor carrying meaning he have fought Mael in some point, 10 commandments add kalmadios, aranak, zeno and old gowther. Even the all knowing old gowther have said their is this one man who can end the holy war and he was so right without Mael everything shook up. And remember OG needs an aid from his doll's power to manipulate Mael thinking hes part of DC. Moreso, Zeldris who has the god and ominous neb that even ludo couldnt par its speed. So what Im trying to say all those guys didnt stand a chance against Mael. Mael is just like a big wall that demon clan couldnt surpass. Now the question was his powerful state the one mode correct!?! No BS but Im pretty sure hed just walk everyone and they just crippled and fall. Have you seen the scene where Goku finally completed his ultra instinct and Jiren got obliterated. Then thats Mael when hes in his one mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
If there is someone who should answer this question it has got to be me the, original Esta boy.bwahaha. First and foremost, thanks for opening this topic this is quite the finest compared to the other nonsensical ones. Now how strong Mael at one mode hmmm. Just picture this out, remember the chapter when Ludo, Sar, Tar and even Ely have hard time against indura der and mons? Imagine throughout decades DC never took control GC because of this one person standing everyones way. I mean just look at the whole picture DC has Meliodas who trumped Esta and Zel with his sheer darkness that they couldnt move even a bit, Masters whos so powerful and mind you even Chandler knows who knew who that grace was Escanor carrying meaning he have fought Mael in some point, 10 commandments add kalmadios, aranak, zeno and old gowther. Even the all knowing old gowther have said their is this one man who can end the holy war and he was so right without Mael everything shook up. And remember OG needs an aid from his doll's power to manipulate Mael thinking hes part of DC. Moreso, Zeldris who has the god and ominous neb that even ludo couldnt par its speed. So what Im trying to say all those guys didnt stand a chance against Mael. Mael is just like a big wall that demon clan couldnt surpass. Now the question was his powerful state the one mode correct!?! No BS but Im pretty sure hed just walk everyone and they just crippled and fall. Have you seen the scene where Goku finally completed his ultra instinct and Jiren got obliterated. Then thats Mael when hes in his one mode.
Yeah I know when he masters ultra instinct an entire galaxy of of his energy appeared and he blitzed jiren

From what it seems even a near to noon mael is way stronger than one mode Escanor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't Sunshine Mael equal to Mel? In the OVA flashback, Mel forced Mael to retreat

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Isn't Sunshine Mael equal to Mel? In the OVA flashback, Mel forced Mael to retreat
Must be very late afternoon when his powers were decreasing by the minute so mael was aware of it and decided to retreat

One mode escanor _ near invincible
One mode mael _ near omnipotent

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
He probably controls Sun much better than Escanor. His base power level is higher and he had been using it for hundreds of years fighting demons non-stop whereas Escanor only used it for a mere 40 years fighting weak opponents not even all the time.

Judging from how OP Escanor became during The One I can't imagine Mael...

Power levels have been pretty inconsistent with strong characters as when TO Escanor one-shotted Mel even though it felt like he wasn't serious at that time and would've won if went all out. But at the same time he walked through ON while even the 200k Ludo couldn't lift a finger. Same as when the supposedly 140k Meliodas pinned down Zeldris with a magical attack while the latter was using the DK's power capable of stopping even King's sunflower. TO Mael's PL probably won't be shown as it's broken AF. He's definetely stronger than the Sinner I think.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
After this current chapter what do you guys think how strong will mael be in one mode especially in one mode can his abilities power also increase

Last edited by a moderator: