Support How to add a new language??

kakuzoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
:darn man I am really sulking the whole day searching for how am I going to add the language "Hindi" to MangaHelpers.

I have complained, sent notive to "njt" and every thing to know how this can be done.

Now I am fed up.
If someone can help then please tell me.
My fans are really waiting.:s

this is the link to my workHindi
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Only techs can do it... namely me. I added right away !
 

kakuzoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
Only techs can do it... namely me. I added right away !
Thanks man,Thanks.

I am really glad you replied and reacted.
You have done a really great job.
Now just watch how is the popularity of hindi manga going to increase.
 
Top