Support How to delete?

Peach-Coke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'd like to know, how to delete this Account?
I'm definetly NEVER on this page and so I don't need to be around here °_°;
(And I don't like having Accounts on pages, I don't visit anymore...)

So I would be glad, if someone could tell be, 'cause I'm searching since HOURS for a way to delete :'D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
We generally don't delete accounts since that would mess up the thread view in the long run. It just causes lots of unregistered accounts who started a thread or wrote a post and that looks very messy and anonymous over the years. As an active member, I don't want to browse a thread without knowing who wrote what. I want to be able to link a name to certain statements, thoughts and questions. If there's two deleted accounts involved in a discussion, you can't even tell anymore that they're originally two and not one account.

Solution: Just don't log in anymore and when you don't want to be associated with MH at all, simply request a nick change and erase all the info from your profile ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top