I dislike Sasuke as much as every other fan who dislikes him, but I do look forward to seeing him finally betray him in what I hope to be one of his character's only redeeming moments. As if the Darth Vader - Palpatine relationship wasn't already firmly established between Sasuke and Tobi, we as the reader know that Sasuke has had plans to kill Itachi and his accomplice since he first figured out Itachi couldn't have done the whole thing himself.
Since we don't get much internal monologue from Sasuke (a dumb choice from Kishi, in my opinion), we can really only guess from his actions. I'm pretty positive that even if he remains irredeemably villainous, he'll eventually stay good on his oath to kill Tobi. If anything, his psychotic behavior ups the odds of this outcome.
It'll probably be just before whatever part of Tobi's plan that requires his body, and end just as badly or worse than Orochimaru's attempt.
WMG: Insert any number of flashy, never-before-seen Sharingan usage, and Sasuke usurps Tobi's plan, tormenting the world with a massive Tsukuyomi of evil... hatredness. Of course, only Naruto can break out of the genjutsu, and their big finale takes place in that cool, surreal Tsukuyomi space.
Since we don't get much internal monologue from Sasuke (a dumb choice from Kishi, in my opinion), we can really only guess from his actions. I'm pretty positive that even if he remains irredeemably villainous, he'll eventually stay good on his oath to kill Tobi. If anything, his psychotic behavior ups the odds of this outcome.
It'll probably be just before whatever part of Tobi's plan that requires his body, and end just as badly or worse than Orochimaru's attempt.
WMG: Insert any number of flashy, never-before-seen Sharingan usage, and Sasuke usurps Tobi's plan, tormenting the world with a massive Tsukuyomi of evil... hatredness. Of course, only Naruto can break out of the genjutsu, and their big finale takes place in that cool, surreal Tsukuyomi space.