Question How will Demon King Meliodas be defeated?

How will Demon King Meliodas be defeated?

• Meliodas will break the curse and return to his comrades.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Elizabeth becomes SD, defeats Meliodas with emotions.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Mael becomes SD, defeats Meliodas with emotions.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Elizabeth's mother will defeat him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meliodas father will defeat him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone + Emotions will defeat him.

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Fun Forum
Meliodas has successfully absorbed the commandments and become the Demon King, essentially a ''God'' who is beyond everyone else with exception to his father and the Supreme Deity. He's obviously going to be defeated prior to the end of the series and reunited with everyone as the lovely captain of the bar, but how will this happen?

Possible scenario's below in my opinion:

1) Meliodas will give up his power and return to his comrades.

2) His father will defeat him

3) The Supreme Deity will defeat him.

4) Elizabeth will absorb the blessings, becoming the ''new Supreme Deity'' and defeat Meliodas.

5) Mael will absorb the blessing, becoming the ''new Supreme Deity'' and defeat Meliodas.

5) Emotions will individually defeat Meliodas.

6) Everyone will defeat Meliodas together (possible friendship power-up).

I could see every scenario happening, but has a hardcore Elizabeth-fan I would love to see her become the Supreme Deity and use her equivalent power with the assistance of Meliodas emotions in order to defeat her cursed lover and bring him back. Logically, only someone at the level of a ''God'' should be able to defeat Meliodas, other circumstances are essentially bullshit.

Vote, discuss & comment below what you believe will happen!

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
United Kingdom
For the love of god, I prey that 5 doesn't happen. Mael's fanboys would be unbearable if this were to happen.

It makes more sense to have Eli absorb the blessing than Mael as she is the SD's daughter and Mel's lover.

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Brazil
Right now the only one who can even touch demon king meliodas is probably emo. Meliodas only because emo meliodas was able to cut the arms of a god(the demon king) and since meliodas himself is now a god on the same level as the demon king i dont see why cant he do same. Of course the options are a possibility but they didn't show signs of being something concrete.
And if the dk meliodas was to be downgrade(wich i can totally seeing happening to give the sins a chance) then merlin and king have the best shot because they are the only one being impressive right now (and maybe gowther because invasion)

Of course all in my opinion:verily

Broly

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Germany
Meliodas has successfully absorbed the commandments and become the Demon King, essentially a ''God'' who is beyond everyone else with exception to his father and the Supreme Deity. He's obviously going to be defeated prior to the end of the series and reunited with everyone as the lovely captain of the bar, but how will this happen?

Possible scenario's below in my opinion:

4) Elizabeth will absorb the blessings, becoming the ''new Supreme Deity'' and defeat Meliodas.

5) Mael will absorb the blessing, becoming the ''new Supreme Deity'' and defeat Meliodas.

I could see every scenario happening, but has a hardcore Elizabeth-fan I would love to see her become the Supreme Deity and use her equivalent power with the assistance of Meliodas emotions in order to defeat her cursed lover and bring him back. Logically, only someone at the level of a ''God'' should be able to defeat Meliodas, other circumstances are essentially bullshit.

Vote, discuss & comment below what you believe will happen!
This one:
6) Emotions will individually defeat Meliodas.
As for 2) 3) 4) & 5), they are inconsistent with manga facts. Mael needed the STRONGEST Grace in the past just to be called a "rival" of Prime Meliodas. So how do you think he can defeat 10C DK Meliodas by just adding 3 other Graces to the one he already has? That doesn't make any sense at all! Elizabeth hasn't yet shown anything to make her on par with Prime Meliodas, so I will just leave it there. The DK & SD are equal in their current state, and both of them should be inferior to DK Meliodas.
P.S: "I did NOT consider Meliodas' OG Magic in the aforementioned assumptions cuz we still have no Idea of what it is".

ubw178

Country
Water Tribe
Probably won't happen as he's determined to save Elizabeth.
No way. The whole point was to gain power equal or greater than the DK's.
I doubt they will even fight.
This would be an ass-pull imo
Please no!
It is possible, with the help of Ban and Elizabeth(not because they're secretly OP but because they are his best friend and lover respectively)
Most probably yes.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
Mael takes the graces and stole him from the outside and emo mel stops him from inside
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the love of god, I prey that 5 doesn't happen. Mael's fanboys would be unbearable if this were to happen.

It makes more sense to have Eli absorb the blessing than Mael as she is the SD's daughter and Mel's lover.
Probably won't happen as he's determined to save Elizabeth.

No way. The whole point was to gain power equal or greater than the DK's.

I doubt they will even fight.

This would be an ass-pull imo

Please no!

It is possible, with the help of Ban and Elizabeth(not because they're secretly OP but because they are his best friend and lover respectively)

Most probably yes.
Wow so mel absorbs 10C to become DK thats ok but if mael and eliz absorb the graces then thats not good or asspull ....you are crossing your limits are you so much scared from mael fanboys ....well thats good you need fear.
On a serious note when you mel fanboys who already are unbearable are ok but we mael or eliz fanboys are not ok since who the fuck are you

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
It will be the combined efforts of the Sins and Emo Mel.

Unless SD somehow comes to the picture.

I am going with the last option in the poll.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
It will be the combined efforts of the Sins and Emo Mel.

Unless SD somehow comes to the picture.

I am going with the last option in the poll.
Just like the FT situation where everyone is busy fighting the outer acnologia and the Dragon slayers fighting the inner acnologia

Seven777

Country
Australia
"Everyone will defeat Meliodas together" seems most likely to me. We saw from Mael that the host can willingly eject the commandments if they want to, and emo Meliodas should have already rejoined 10C Meliodas by now. So once the Sins weaken 10C Meliodas enough, emo Mel should be able to take control from AM Mel and eject them, likely with Elizabeths and maybe Gowthers help.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
"Everyone will defeat Meliodas together" seems most likely to me. We saw from Mael that the host can willingly eject the commandments if they want to, and emo Meliodas should have already rejoined 10C Meliodas by now. So once the Sins weaken 10C Meliodas enough, emo Mel should be able to take control from AM Mel and eject them, likely with Elizabeths and maybe Gowthers help.
You are missing Ban in the equation.

Surely Nakaba kept him aside till now for some reason.

Seven777

Country
Australia
You are missing Ban in the equation.

Surely Nakaba kept him aside till now for some reason.
Imo he will lead the Sins against Meliodas, be the biggest player in the actual battle, perhaps steal some of Meliodas power and distribute it among the Sins or something. But i am certain that in the end it will come down to Elizabeth, Nakaba has been nurturing her hype since the holy war flashback, feels like the time is right for her to finally do something.

ubw178

Country
Water Tribe
Mael takes the graces and stole him from the outside and emo mel stops him from inside

Wow so mel absorbs 10C to become DK thats ok but if mael and eliz absorb the graces then thats not good or asspull ....you are crossing your limits are you so much scared from mael fanboys ....well thats good you need fear.
On a serious note when you mel fanboys who already are unbearable are ok but we mael or eliz fanboys are not ok since who the fuck are you
Mel absorbing the 10C makes sense but if Eli or Mael absorb the graces it won't be as interesting to me. That's just my opinion ofc

Last edited by a moderator:

john ellis

Country
Australia
one shot, by twigo/hawk combination attack or hawk transpork: twigo mode casual punch

JOA20

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Italy
DK Meliodas overpowers everyone until emo Mel manifests in his mind. The two Mels fight for control of the body while Stigma from the outside keeps the DK's power at bay.

Meliodaf

Country
United States
I can’t get specific but it will definitely be the power of love

titantron91

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Philippines
4G Elizabeth stalemates him.
Emotions and everyone gets the W for the protagonists.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Akatsuki
If we go with the shounen trope, everyone and their emotions will beat him. He'll realize love and stop being demonic and evil, realize what he's done, and then fall to his knees sobbing and asking for forgiveness.

Elizabeth could handle a good fight against DK Meliodas, so I'll go with him defeating Meliodas if the shounen trope isn't used here.

Surge44

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
United States
Just a thought and probably an unpopular one. I believe Ludo will play an important part in helping defeat DK/saving Meliodas. Of course it will be a team effort but since his time is waning, character growth/development occuring, and his brother Mael is killing himself trying to help hes probably going to use whats left of his life force to wound or create a vital opening for the sins to strike. He was considered the clans greatest hunter, and despite him easing up on his demon hatred I could see him taking pride in striking the DK in the name of the SD. Could be a Kamina Simon moment with Mael, however you wanna imagine it. Afterwards his grace could flow to Mael or Elizabeth.

Overall
Everyone + Emotions will defeat him. is what i'm going with.

john ellis

Country
Australia
i'm really sad ludo didn't try giving his grace to mael, and then mael saying i'm not worthy of the 4 graces and passing then to eli. The other 2 graces might of come to her if she absorbed flash and sunshine, 4 grace eli vs 10c meliodas would of been a good way to end the story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)