- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've been wondering and pondering over it for a long time.
From the latest chapter we can confirm that he knows that he's weak and he will want to get stronger.
Many have said that he will try to learn Haki or King Haki.
But that said, is it really enough? Although we have no idea what King haki can really do, but Hancock, one of the rare humans who can use it doesn't seem to be very strong, during the war at least.
Besides, knowing Oda, is he really going to pull a training arc and give luffy something predictable?
what about zoro and sanji?
I'm sure luffy needs haki, but I'm thinking of other alternatives.
Anyone thinking the same?
From the latest chapter we can confirm that he knows that he's weak and he will want to get stronger.
Many have said that he will try to learn Haki or King Haki.
But that said, is it really enough? Although we have no idea what King haki can really do, but Hancock, one of the rare humans who can use it doesn't seem to be very strong, during the war at least.
Besides, knowing Oda, is he really going to pull a training arc and give luffy something predictable?
what about zoro and sanji?
I'm sure luffy needs haki, but I'm thinking of other alternatives.
Anyone thinking the same?