How will the Straw Hats get back to each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlaub

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
632
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
they will make a raft with marijuana plants and use rayleigh vivrecard as their flag... then while smoking pot will see each other due to the smoke signals
I disagree with you here. I think that they will use some ordinary ships or boats for movement. Except maybe Nami. And isn't Rayleigh's vivre card too small to be a sale. And smoking pot??? Commoon.. this manga is made for children..
 

modoki

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
312
Reaction score
178
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Since Duval has the thousand sunny at the moment, he could instruct the rosy riders to split up and retrieve a crew member.

Before the goodbyes, Kuma previously whispered to Rayleigh he would transport the SH crew separate ways. Apparently this was kuma's last possible favor before VP wiped his brain completely. Prior to coating the sunny, Rayleigh most likely informed Duval of the crew member's whereabouts.

The sound of each rosy rider splitting up to retrieve a member minus luffy sounds like a more quicker, easier idea. If by chance rayleigh knew luffy would originally go to amazon lily, then most likely after the SH crew retrieval everyone would head there.

I might be off on my thoughts a bit.
 
Last edited:

OdaForPresident

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
292
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
My guess is that they'll all arrive at shabondy in reverse order, so Brook will be first and luffy last. Some new idea's on how they might return:

Brook: Since they're all expected to have powered up, brook might now be able to run a lot further on the water, maybe even from island to island.
Sanji will get a ride from Iva after he returns to newkamma
Franky might even be able to fly, using some sort of space age jetpack.

I agree with the other one's mentioned earlier, only for Zoro I can't think of anything satisfying, maybe that unknown person on the island will help him somehow.
 

Wrath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
26
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Through awesomeness and hilarity.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
im just thinking, in this broken state luffy is in , only his crewmates' call can bring him back from where he is now..it could be silly though,if all the crew can gather before luffy opens his eyes but just zoro maybe ? i dunno who it should be spesificly but luffy needs his best friends right now more than ever
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.
 

Poneglyph420

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
597
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm not worried about Nami, Franky and Ussop. They're clever, I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to get to the meeting point. Chopper is not THAT clever but I think He will be able to manage well and same for Robin.

I'm worried about Sanji, Zoro and Brook. Specially Zoro that has NO clue when it comes to orientation.

And discussing Nami is somewhat pointless. SHE IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SH's! OF COURSE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO REACH THE MEETING POINT WITH ANYTHING. I predict She will be the first one to see.
I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.

I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...

If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree about Nami 100%.. She's gonna find a way back to SA before anyone else...
For some reason I think the SH will end up bumping into each other on their way back to SA/ or Luffy... Likely SA.. Right?.
And I wouldn't be worried about Zoro, that's why he's with Perona I guess.
I bet in the coming chapters (Before "Golden Week") we see some glimpse at where the SH are...
If the SH have done whatever Kuma hoped they do where he slapped them, it's no worries on getting back to SA IMHO..
I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.
 

Wrath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
26
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I bet that She took some time to learn what she needed to. xD
And what you mean with bumping into each other?

And Perona...I hope. Maybe that swordsman will be actually the one to lead Zoro. As I see it, Perona is the right person to handle Zoro as an humor device. Like Sanji on Okama Kingdom. It's the only one who has an ability that shows us Zoro in other way than we used to. But nothing more than that.
I guess I've an issue with her that I need to solve XD

And how is Golden Week for OP? I read somewhere that we will get double chapters or something.
A double issue means that there's only one chapter for a two week period.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i think all of the strawhats will slowly trickle into AL. the reason i say this is because luffy said he would eventually bring his entire crew there and we all know we oda has a character state something it is usually a bit of foreshadowing. i think rayleigh, shaki, hacci, poppagg, and cami will come on the thousand sunny as well. maybe a battle will be taking place on amazon lilly that will spill over into fishman island.

i also think that kami will be some kind of royalty and they will meet princess. if you go back and read the old cover stories, the princess gave hacci a priceless trident for him helping her, amybe the next nakama that joins will be a fishman and hacci will let him borrow the trident to help the strawhats
 
Last edited:

Cooky42

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has already been brought up but If franky is at vegapunks orginal home, Which according to Kuma is in the new world how is he going to get back cos correct me if im wrong but the whole grand line is a one way deal. Isnt he going to have quite a hard time making his way back to the strawhats from the new world ?
 

Wrath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
26
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has already been brought up but If franky is at vegapunks orginal home, Which according to Kuma is in the new world how is he going to get back cos correct me if im wrong but the whole grand line is a one way deal. Isnt he going to have quite a hard time making his way back to the strawhats from the new world ?
Not sure if that's really the case, but it's the most technologically advanced place in the OP world. If there's anything that would get Franky back to the others it'd be there.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Place: Sabaody Archipelago
Location: Where Sunny stays that is guarded by Shakki together with Duval and the Rosy Life Riders

How:
1. Chopper - by the grown-up bird chick in Torino Kingdom
2. Nami - weatheria transportation

Predictions:

3. Franky - by a machine he made
4. Usopp - he will be riding on a big fish which he got in Boin Archipelago
5. Sanji - he will be escorted by Ivankov riding in a ship
6. Zoro - he will be flying with Perona
7. Brook - he will be warped by the citizens
8. Luffy - ship escorted by Rayleigh
9. Robin - ship escorted by the Revolutionary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top