Canon Human acnologia vs human Eileen

Human Eileen vs human acnologia


  • Total voters
    24

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
yeah, sure whatever.

Your claim contradicts what you are saying here.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The diabolos trio are on the same level and Fire dragon king purgatory physically couldn't beat one while Lucy's spell did.
🥴💀🤡

I've never seen anyone who downplays natsu more than you. I know now you're going to say something like dogramag was nerfed. So according to you madmolle is stronger than nerfed dogramag. Seriously when I said you only watch ft for boobs, it's the truth. How tf does someone compare Lucy and fdk natsu
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dog dude was weakened, that is just silly.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Dog dude was weakened, that is just silly.
Did I say otherwise? Seriously learn to read properly. Weakened dogramag got overpowered by fdk the one madmolle no sold. This is why nobody takes you seriously. You don't even understand what I'm talking about here, you just proceed to type absolute garbage. The other dude was trying to say star dress Lucy has more damage output than fdk purgatory and I'm showing him scans of natsu overpowering dogramag
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Did I say otherwise? Seriously learn to read properly. Weakened dogramag got overpowered by fdk the one madmolle no sold. This is why nobody takes you seriously. You don't even understand what I'm talking about here, you just proceed to type absolute garbage. The other dude was trying to say star dress Lucy has more damage output than fdk purgatory and I'm showing him scans of natsu overpowering dogramag
To compare them to FDK is silly in of itself when Skullion was harmed by a simple Fire First, Madmole went down to it’s heat, same power, different methods. Shows they don’t have the dura, only hax. And if Elfman can damage Madmole enough to drive them away, then there is no comparison.
 
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm talking about raw power and damage output from Gottfried.

The diabolos trio are on the same level and Fire dragon king purgatory physically couldn't beat one while Lucy's spell did.
@WoWfan he said Lucy's star dress spell is stronger than fdk purgatory and I'm showing him scans of fdk overpowering weakened dogramag. I never said it overpowered full power dogramag. He said Lucy's spell was on the level of fdk so that would mean Lucy can overpower a nerfed dogramag to. Do you understand what I'm saying. He was trying to claim that Lucy's spell is on fdk natsu level. He's made that claim several times and I'm showing him scans of nerfed dogramag getting overwhelmed by fdk. I'm not saying dogramag is at full power or natsu's stronger I'm trying to point out the fallacy here. what he's trying to imply is that natsu wouldn't one shot kyria with fdk
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@WoWfan he said Lucy's star dress spell is stronger than fdk purgatory and I'm showing him scans of fdk overpowering weakened dogramag. I never said it overpowered full power dogramag. He said Lucy's spell was on the level of fdk so that would mean Lucy can overpower a nerfed dogramag to. Do you understand what I'm saying. He was trying to claim that Lucy's spell is on fdk natsu level. He's made that claim several times and I'm showing him scans of nerfed dogramag getting overwhelmed by fdk. I'm not saying dogramag is at full power or natsu's stronger I'm trying to point out the fallacy here. what he's trying to imply is that natsu wouldn't one shot kyria with fdk
Gottfried can move stars around, frankly that is overkill on Lucy's part, has FDK purgatory done anything like that? difference is, Weakened Dog Dude did not go down to a FDK spell while Madmole was done fighting, he was even damaged by Elfman, frickin Elfman, you can see that it is magic nonsense from Madmole.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gottfried can move stars around, frankly that is overkill on Lucy's part, has FDK purgatory done anything like that? difference is, Weakened Dog Dude did not go down to a FDK spell while Madmole was done fighting, he was even damaged by Elfman, frickin Elfman, you can see that it is magic nonsense from Madmole.
Do you understand what I'm talking about? I'm trying to prove that Lucy is weaker than fdk natsu. I'm not talking about stars here.
He said Lucy's spell has more damage output than fdk and I'm trying to prove that it's not. Do you understand?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Do you understand what I'm talking about? I'm trying to prove that Lucy is weaker than fdk natsu. I'm not talking about stars here.
He said Lucy's spell has more damage output than fdk and I'm trying to prove that it's not. Do you understand?
But he is not saying any other dress, just Gottfried, it is part of the spell, so unless you can prove that Purgatory has the same energy level as moving stars, it is not really the case, and done so with multiple people too.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But he is not saying any other dress, just Gottfried, it is part of the spell, so unless you can prove that Purgatory has the same energy level as moving stars, it is not really the case, and done so with multiple people too.
I'm not talking about purgatory, I'm talking about fdk in general.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Purgatory isn't even the limit of FDK. It's a move Natsu can throw out with plenty of power to spare. People who say FDK has some sort of defined power level have a misconception about FDK. FDK is a type of fire. It's the fire that Igneel uses. Depending on how much power Natsu uses, FDK can be weaker or stronger. If Natsu wanted to go all out, he can make FDK stronger with Dragon Force or Flames of Emotion to do far more damage than Gottfried. What do you think happens if Kyria is hit by this FDK Destruction Fist?

You can argue that Gottfried hits harder than FDK Purgatory, and this would be debatable because Madmole's durability is the best out of the trio, but that still doesn't put Lucy over FDK Natsu. FDK scales would allow Natsu to tank Gottfried, and then Lucy would be exhausted. Then Natsu could spam attacks until he's exhausted. Remember, a LFD Natsu could accidentally kill a powered-up Lucy according to Aquarius.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wtf did I just read? Gottfried does not hit with enough force to move a star if that's what you're implying.
 
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think I'm the idiot here. I'm debating with people who said human Eileen is as strong as human acnologia. Of course Lucy would be as strong as natsu to. This just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.
Seriously from human Eileen being on Dg level to Lucy being stronger than natsu? Not even base natsu or LFD natsu, fucking fdk natsu? I keep getting more surprised each time. What is next? The hole can go further than this. I never thought the day would come where I would actually see Lucy>fdk natsu. Holy fuck 😂🤣
 
Last edited:

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
I think I'm the idiot here. I'm debating with people who said human Eileen is as strong as human acnologia. Of course Lucy would be as strong as natsu to. This just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.
Seriously from human Eileen being on Dg level to Lucy being stronger than natsu? Not even base natsu or LFD natsu, fucking fdk natsu? I keep getting more surprised each time. What is next? The hole can go further than this. I never thought the day would come where I would actually see Lucy>fdk natsu. Holy fuck 😂🤣
You know there are people on this forum who compared Elfman to FDK Natsu when Elfman didn't even hurt Madmolle ?

People underestimate Natsu's performance against Madmolle too much. He was only at base when Madmolle resisted him and only lost due to motion sickness. When he got serious, he one shot him with FDK Purgatory. People are even sure that Laxus can stomp FDKM Natsu.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well Skullion included Elfman to be strong so he did do something to either of them which shows that Elfman is that strong, though with help fought against Ajeel, with countering his magic.

Darklord, Irene only loses to human Acno due to his Hax armor, who he admits has impressive power considering she was trained by Zeref, and he was surprised Natsu only lost an arm when fighting Zeref. you seem to be under the misconception that Gottfried scales to Lucy overall but it requires the conditions set out so it is not her power alone. Natsu never showed the level of power Gottfried did apart from Savage Flames which can burn time.

Ax, in the anime, you see stars moving when they performed the spell.


 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The attack I showed was Dragon Force, not Flames of Emotion. So you're saying Gottfried puts Lucy on a level above DF Natsu? As in, it's above Dragon Force?
As in... Kyria can survive an attack from DF Natsu that would incinerate Zeref's body?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
i am saying Savage Flames trumps anything FDK or DF has as it can burn time with intense heat, such a thing would require astronomical power, especially countering one that can create a universe. Zeref would just humble Natsu to show his att@ck was pointless.
 

Shoutmon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
754
Reaction score
1,483
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Yeah I'm not really surprised at the Lucy > FDK Natsu comments at this point

Serious Acno still oneshots Irene just like he did Serena
 
Last edited:

MyaHeart35

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
302
Reaction score
385
Age
25
Country
United States
Do you understand what I'm talking about? I'm trying to prove that Lucy is weaker than fdk natsu. I'm not talking about stars here.
He said Lucy's spell has more damage output than fdk and I'm trying to prove that it's not. Do you understand?
Of course Lucy is weaker than FDK Natsu overall but her Gottfried spell alone has more power than Natsu's FDK purgatory,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah I'm not really surprised at the Lucy > FDK Natsu comments at this point

Serious Acno still oneshots Irene just like he did Serena
Yeah because human acnologia one shot Irene canonically. Irene is definitely above human acnologia at least in dragon form. Irene and Serena are not in the slightest comparable, her human form alone is FAR stronger than he is. Just because he oneshotted a spriggan doesn't mean he can oneshot all of them.
 
Top