Fantasy Human Aldoron vs Human Acnologia

Human Aldoron vs Human Acnologia


  • Total voters
    28

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm not saying that Aldoron is Tenroe guilds level, that would be absolutely ridiculous to even consider the thought that any member of Grimoire Heart or Fairy Tail from that Arc can so much as scratch any Spriggan let alone Dragon Gods, I meant Tenroe Acno level, maybe stronger, but I definitely don't think they're giving current Acno anymore than a mid-high (Depending which Dragon) diff fight.
Even Tenrou Acno level is downplay given the analogy I gave you. You can say Acno is above the but he's not mid diffing anyone. Especially Ignia. It's a high diff at the very least.

he only ones that stand a chance against a Dragon God are Team Natsu and the High-Level Spriggan's.
Team Natsu didn't stand a chance against any of them without help or nefs. Spriggans are absolutely fodder.
 

Orphan Prince

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
612
Reaction score
694
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Alvarez Empire
Team Natsu didn't stand a chance against any of them without help or nefs. Spriggans are absolutely fodder.
Brandish was one of the bits of help during the arc, and it was against Aldoron, I personally think (As a team) August, Dimaria, Irene, Brandish, God Serena, and Larcade could take down Aldoron (I can't say any of the others cause we haven't seen them yet)

Brandish enlarges GS to the size of his Dragon Form, more elements plus a weakness element (fire), Irene acts as support with a few enchantments but fights the main body along with Larcade and August, Larcade's hax can be helpful but certainly not fatal, hunger would certainly be useful considering how Aldoron gained his power (drinking people) Irene is the MVP in the main body fight considering she's a dragon slayer herself and HAS killed her fair share of dragons as seen in the flashbacks (she casually killed a Dragon and was likely the one leading the war),with Larcade and August acting as support for Irene and Brandish and Dimaria acting as support for GS it'll be an extreme diff for either.

But we're talking Acno vs Aldoron, I stand by my statement, I think it's a mid diff on Acno's part. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Brandish was one of the bits of help during the arc, and it was against Aldoron, I personally think (As a team) August, Dimaria, Irene, Brandish, God Serena, and Larcade could take down Aldoron (I can't say any of the others cause we haven't seen them yet)

Brandish enlarges GS to the size of his Dragon Form, more elements plus a weakness element (fire), Irene acts as support with a few enchantments but fights the main body along with Larcade and August, Larcade's hax can be helpful but certainly not fatal, hunger would certainly be useful considering how Aldoron gained his power (drinking people) Irene is the MVP in the main body fight considering she's a dragon slayer herself and HAS killed her fair share of dragons as seen in the flashbacks (she casually killed a Dragon and was likely the one leading the war),with Larcade and August acting as support for Irene and Brandish and Dimaria acting as support for GS it'll be an extreme diff for either.

But we're talking Acno vs Aldoron, I stand by my statement, I think it's a mid diff on Acno's part. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.
Yes it'll take all 12 Spriggans to beat him and that's a slight maybe.
 

Orphan Prince

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
612
Reaction score
694
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yes it'll take all 12 Spriggans to beat him and that's a slight maybe.
Isn't that what they were made for? Taking down Acno? I think they would be enough for Aldoron.

Not all Spriggan's are fodder.

Despite all the crap he gets and how much we like to make fun of him Neinheart as a defensive mage is no joke, he casually held several powerful full-powered Historia without breaking a sweat, he was casually smirking and watching a fight (but he can't make full-powered Spriggan Historia. If he focuses all of his power on one dead Spriggan, he'd be set in almost any battle as that Historia would have at least 70-80% of their power)

God Serena is very strong as well.

Dimaria can stop time for everyone other than END (she said END was the only one that could break through it)
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Isn't that what they were made for? Taking down Acno? I think they would be enough for Aldoron.

Not all Spriggan's are fodder.

Despite all the crap he gets and how much we like to make fun of him Neinheart as a defensive mage is no joke, he casually held several powerful full-powered Historia without breaking a sweat, he was casually smirking and watching a fight (but he can't make full-powered Spriggan Historia. If he focuses all of his power on one dead Spriggan, he'd be set in almost any battle as that Historia would have at least 70-80% of their power)

God Serena is very strong as well.

Dimaria can stop time for everyone other than END (she said END was the only one that could break through it)
No I don't think they're fodder. I was talking about them individually compared to Aldoron. So for example, August is fodder compared to Aldoron.

Actually Neinhart did break a sweat. He says so here:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If he focuses all of his power on one dead Spriggan, he'd be set in almost any battle as that Historia would have at least 70-80% of their power)
@grey matter This your alt?
 

Orphan Prince

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
612
Reaction score
694
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Alvarez Empire
No I don't think they're fodder. I was talking about them individually compared to Aldoron. So for example, August is fodder compared to Aldoron.

Actually Neinhart did break a sweat. He says so here:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@grey matter This your alt?
No no, what I meant is non-spriggan historia, making three Spriggan Historia is very taxing on his body, which is why he can't make them full-powered, I meant, when he summoned Tartoros, Hades, Ur etc.

All I'm saying is not all Spriggan is Fodder, most are very capable and powerful, but they were just wasted, most could be very very scary, but again, wasted, power of friendship.

They could fare well against current villains (just not the Dragons, they'd all get stomped individually, besides maybe Irene and August).
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
No I don't think they're fodder. I was talking about them individually compared to Aldoron. So for example, August is fodder compared to Aldoron.

Actually Neinhart did break a sweat. He says so here:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@grey matter This your alt?
:feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

It's just the logical response though. There is no reason why Neinhart wouldn't be able to recreate a regular Spriggan at full power, if he creates that one alone. The Historia Spriggans were nerfed because he created 3 of them and split the MP among them


But either way, S12 + Zeref <<<<< any dragon God. I disagree there lol

Isn't that what they were made for? Taking down Acno? I think they would be enough for Aldoron.

Not all Spriggan's are fodder.

Despite all the crap he gets and how much we like to make fun of him Neinheart as a defensive mage is no joke, he casually held several powerful full-powered Historia without breaking a sweat, he was casually smirking and watching a fight (but he can't make full-powered Spriggan Historia. If he focuses all of his power on one dead Spriggan, he'd be set in almost any battle as that Historia would have at least 70-80% of their power)

God Serena is very strong as well.

Dimaria can stop time for everyone other than END (she said END was the only one that could break through it)
Yea, but then Zeref realized the humongous difference in power between them and Acno.

August himself shat his pants, and couldn't even react to Acno one shotting God Serena, proving that THE STRONGEST SPRIGGAN is one shottable by Acnologia.
He then went onto comment that their only hope is Zeref getting FH.

The plan was to absorb FH and fire several etherions at Acnologia to defeat him. Both August and Eileen (the 2 strongest Spriggans) confirmed this, as well has his right hand man Invel. They had no chance at all, and had to rely on FH
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
:feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

It's just the logical response though. There is no reason why Neinhart wouldn't be able to recreate a regular Spriggan at full power, if he creates that one alone. The Historia Spriggans were nerfed because he created 3 of them and split the MP among them


But either way, S12 + Zeref <<<<< any dragon God. I disagree there lol
I mean the language is very similar :teehee
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Acno wins, high diff. Aldaron doesn't need magic, his physical strength is enough for a good fight.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
3,679
Age
32
Country
United States
Acno mid diff. Natsu was playing around with aldo. Natsu took acno more serious than he did aldo. Natsu was holding back until the last min cuz he was worry if aldo is evil :yodawg. Acno has soul steal,eat Magic Etc it’s pretty much pick ur poison for aldo
 
Last edited:

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
3,679
Age
32
Country
United States
No......no he wasn't.



Barely.



This is not true and you know it.
We read the same manga right? U clearly saw what natsu said right? Natsu tanked thick arms like it was nothing
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
We read the same manga right? U clearly saw what natsu said right? Natsu tanked thick arms like it was nothing
It legit killed him but go off homie.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol ur trolling just realized that
No I'm not.

If I was, it would be clear but you're just making up stuff on the fly.
 

Majio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
47
Age
29
Country
United States
Aldoron > Igneel > Dragon Acno in physical power
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Acnologia would prevail. I can't choose a dragon God over him at this point.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It didn’t kill him, but he certainly didn’t tank it that’s ridiculous Natsu nearly passed out.
Don't gotta tell me twice.
 
Top