Discussion Hunter Exam Event

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, question: I got 2 friends (my brother and my friend who does HxH AMVs, some of which I've posted here) that love HxH (almost... okay, maybe not that much, but a lot) as much as I do, but they have no account here. If they make accounts for them now, will that work AKA will I be able to invite them?

Also, not sure if you guys can do some sort of IP detection or something, but we share the Internet. Just thought it could matter.
Of course, as long as we see activity from them and you all three be on IRC at the same time. I think it's easier to detect doubles when they post, their content is enough for me to see if it's you. (?)
 

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Question : I find the first stage of the exam kinda...awkward. So can I still go into the next stages if I don't invite anyone in this stage ? I'm really hyped for the exam, but the first stage is not arousing my interests in the least :(
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Question : I find the first stage of the exam kinda...awkward. So can i still go into the next stages if I don't invite anyone in this stage ? I'm really hyped for the exam, but the first stage is not arousing my interests in the least :(
Yes, of course. And you can still win.

Although it's kinda sad that you don't want to invite anyone. ;_;
 

Tenacious Weezy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
116
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Some math for you guys. souhail in the first exam is = to or > Killua in the second hunter exam. RAAAAPE lol.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
No. Why are people dragging me into this. I have school.

Okay, fine. Guess I cannot resist the HxH. Um, quick question.

What if I got invited by more than one person? Do I call all their names in the other thread or only say the first one or what?

I guess this is what happens when I don't check the forums/inbox/mail often. Sorry 'bout that.
 
Last edited:

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
of course the first one who invited you wins
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The one you pick. It's your choice. You can change your invitation, at the end you should be only invited by one person. Get what I am saying?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Yes, that means that you can bribe the invited users to join you instead someone else. If not it wouldn't be interesting.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm starting to think souhail is the Tonpa of this Exam :teehee
If he tries to give you a can of soda, take care :cheez
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
comparing me with tompa:-_-

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Errrr... Tonpa is a important character xD
And his sodas are very dangerous '-'
 

Tenacious Weezy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
116
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I compared you to Killua at least
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think someone compared souhail to Hisoka as well.

You're building up quite a reputation early on, huh?
 

Leonsagara

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he's more like Pariston... Has a large band of followers and is devious.
 

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait, has it started? Lol, what are we supposed to be doing?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
LOL, Was I even counted in the list of partecipating members?
I can't see myself in the list. XD
 
Top