Fun Hunter Exam - Second Stage - Let's go on the Hate, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyamonyamo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
68
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
@otakumodeEngage
im just passing thru passing thru shh =P

@Uriel
I dont know just asking hehe. Can we target you tho is that allowed ;_;
do we get ramen if we kill the examiner

 
Last edited:

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I'm not sure if I should reveal that data. Convince me that I should.
Don't, that's no fun =D

Also, what about the dead ones? How are they going to continue participating? Don't answer if that's better revealed later.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

And yeah, when's the next deadline?
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
posted
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Uriel
I dont know just asking hehe. Can we target you tho is that allowed ;_;
do we get ramen if we kill the examiner
We can get him when he is sleeping! :ninja
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure, you can target me and then die honorably. :)
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The hunting has been done!
 

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im alive!!
Yuyu maybe you were targeted!
Targeted?!? I know this is every man for himself and no mercy should be shown, but I'm still new here, and I haven't pissed anyone off (At least, I don't think I have)
So I can't imagine who would possibly target me, especially since I keep a low profile :gwah

Edit: Now that I think of it, I didn't target or save anyone myself. I'm too kind T_T
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So, 37 survived. Remember when I said it'll last only two nights? Looks like I was right...
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hunted something.

In Monster Hunter 3U as well ^^
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Just curious,Uriel, would you tell us who killed/save who at the end of this round?
Already send my PM.So,we send you another one 3 days from the the previous PM sent?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just curious,Uriel, would you tell us who killed/save who at the end of this round?
Already send my PM.So,we send you another one 3 days from the the previous PM sent?
This will be a little bit different, though. I like filtering before I make things cool.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think Uriel will give a Wild Card Stage/Chance for those who got killed.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think Uriel will give a Wild Card Stage/Chance for those who got killed.
(And are active interested members, if not the next game will drag WAY more than this one)
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I believe with "one night" in this game is not really meant a night in RL time, or is it?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Uri, I've talked to my contacts :mono about the possibility of getting Hunter licenses badges to the winners :zomg

Its technically approved but its still being evaluated by the artists mods, since its they that would make the badges themselves. So its not guaranteed xP When I get a more conclusive answer I'll pm you or ask them to do it ^^
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top