Question Hunter x hunter after episode 92

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunteraddict

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello , i just finished greed island final that means the complete series till now on tv.
I would like to know if there other episodes after greed island final , means after episode 92 i would really appreciate a quick answer . Thank you
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To answer your question

the old 1999 Nippon Animation Hunter x Hunter series had a tv series that ended at 62 episodes. Then there were the OVAs. They end at episode 92.

Right now there is the new 2011 Madhouse Hunter x Hunter series and while it still has much catching up to do (since it is a reboot) it should eventually go past Greed Island.

So in short there won't ever be an episode 93 from Nippon Animation but it is expected that Madhouse will animate the Chimera Ant arc. When I don't know exactly but I'll guessimate two years. Which isn't as long as it sounds considering there's a lot of material before then.
 

hunteraddict

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok thank you for your answer :)
Well , 2 years seems good we have to hope that they will continue after greed island final .
However they are making episode 48 by now ^^
 

Chrollo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Actually it will reach the CA arc by July 2013, so around 9 months :D
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually it will reach the CA arc by July 2013, so around 9 months :D
How do you know? I mean are you guessing or do you know?
 

ContractHunterMEMO

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
^Probably just a rough estimation. I mean if 10 volumes were animated within a year, and the CA arc starts in volume 18, then July or August seems like a good guess. However, that's not taking into account if Madhouse decides to rush through GI. I'm pretty sure they won't, I hope they won't. It could be the next Heaven's Arena arc and be adapted superbly, or....well we saw what happened a couple of days ago =/

That being said I didn't think episode 48 was bad, it's just that the manga fans weren't as oblivious as the anime-only audience to notice how much Madhouse condensed to give the spiders some more screen time. To each their own on that.
 

Chrollo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
XD lol yeah basically, YN will end in Jan, GI needs around half a year or a bit more to end, so July-August-ish
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Probably just a rough estimation. I mean if 10 volumes were animated within a year, and the CA arc starts in volume 18, then July or August seems like a good guess. However, that's not taking into account if Madhouse decides to rush through GI. I'm pretty sure they won't, I hope they won't. It could be the next Heaven's Arena arc and be adapted superbly, or....well we saw what happened a couple of days ago =/

That being said I didn't think episode 48 was bad, it's just that the manga fans weren't as oblivious as the anime-only audience to notice how much Madhouse condensed to give the spiders some more screen time. To each their own on that.
I was looking back at an old post I made where estimated when each volume would end and I actually guessed May 2013

So Chrolllo is very likely right.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

though thinking about it...July 2013...that's not too far away actually
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, doubt answered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top