- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 10,811
- Reaction score
- 150
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter
Also, it's more than likely that Ou-sama will defeat Netero, and Gon (and Killua?) need(s) to reclaim their main character title and step up to the challenge in true shounen style...? >_>
(But rather than ending "soon", I believe that Yupi's fight just ended because of Killua. It had been going on for quite a while already, so I think the now-paralyzed Yupi will just be shown as defeated in chapter 281, allowing us to move on.)
Also, it's more than likely that Ou-sama will defeat Netero, and Gon (and Killua?) need(s) to reclaim their main character title and step up to the challenge in true shounen style...? >_>
(But rather than ending "soon", I believe that Yupi's fight just ended because of Killua. It had been going on for quite a while already, so I think the now-paralyzed Yupi will just be shown as defeated in chapter 281, allowing us to move on.)

[/Luckas]